Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 199 of 391 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 198 199 200 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsM View Post
    What could a child of five possibly done to get a stocking full of coal? You poor thing!
    I'm to old to remember that one...just remember it because parents would put stockings on end of our beds so we had something to do in morning and we weren't allowed to wake them...I had nothing to play with.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Wrapped all my things separate - even shredded some red and green construction paper to throw in. Of course making it make noise was the fun part - hehehehe
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Blog Entries
    Sent my SS Box out today. I did not wrap my gifts, would'n have fit into the box. But I hope they like all I got them. Can't wait till I get mine. I had so much fun doing this. Love reading all you guys post. You all are so funny.

I went over, but I am not wrapping mine, because I can't concentrate enough to do that, so my going over is ok. jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Whew! Mailed my SS package today. Lady at the PO was curious cuz it jingles & says "do not open until 12/9!" Said I was a party pooper to make them wait so long! Told her about the swap & she thought it was a really cool idea. It went west of me, but then I mailed another package that went WAY west! Wonder where they're going??? I'm still anticipating my package to arrive. Oh well, the later it gets here, the less time I have to look at it before I can open it! Time to hit the bar car....it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right??? I'll have a rum & coke, if you please!

I'm looking for the naughty corner...my back hurts and I would like to numb it with a nice margarita...
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

I got A box today.... Used MY address for the RETURN address..... BUT it's from MA.... South Attleboro MA to be exact... hmmmm Which is NEAR Providence RI.... hmmmm... this could be a real sneaky secret santa
    Who lives in or near this place.

My package came the other day, from holland Ohio. Wonder who lives there?
    Life is a great big canvas, you should throw all the paint you can on it! Danny Kaye

Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    I got A box today.... Used MY address for the RETURN address..... BUT it's from MA.... South Attleboro MA to be exact... hmmmm Which is NEAR Providence RI.... hmmmm... this could be a real sneaky secret santa
    Who lives in or near this place.
    Not MEEEEEE!!
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

My package arrived to my person on 3 Nov 12 and I haven't heard from her on this thread or PM. Hopefully she joins us on the reveal date.

Page 199 of 391 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 198 199 200 209 249 299 ... LastLast