Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 211 of 391 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 210 211 212 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Looking forward to getting my package. You girls are really amping the excitment level with all your posts. So enjoying reading them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leota View Post
    OK,.... I'm going to be one of the ones that is posting at the last minute
    DH tore a tendon in his leg tonight.... thank God it wasn't broken but still a lot of pain and for someone who is a fall risk etc... it's not a fun time....
    Keep me and all of us in your prayers....
    Leota so sorry to read this. Hope he heals well and fst. Thinking of you both.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryHouseQuilter View Post

Maybe using bricks for packing material wasn't such a good idea........but it's all I had on hand....hehehe
    If you really had to use bricks for packing, I sure hope you used a flat rate mailing box!! If it fit's, it ship's!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

My box is all wrapped up and label is printed. I couldn't stuff anymore into it. Will be stopping by the PO after work today to send it on its way east of here. I wrapped some of the items but not if it made them take up more room. So it will be a mixed bag.

I patiently await a pkg on to arrive on my doorstep. That's okay, at least it is won't get lost in the chaos so far. And I will be out of the house for awhile at my Mom's for Thanksgiving so it will not tempt me too much until next month.
    Lisa

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    did someone say peanut brittle!!! jumping around around now hoping it's coming to ohio. haha. love this swap and the hinting in the thread. gotta start dinner. later girls

Quote Originally Posted by happynana View Post
    whew got my handmade something done for my SS and it is in the washer. Going to make some peanut brittle tomorrow morning and then head for the post office in the afternoon .
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    no, not illinois. where in trumbull county? I was born in Warren. went to Mckinley elementary and then Turner jr high then warren g. harding class of 71. boy, small world

Quote Originally Posted by Teacup View Post
    In your dreams, Dreamer! North Pole doesn't start with "I". However, Illinois, where I live, does! I bet Cheerio's box is coming to ME! And Cheerio says she is from Trumbull County, OH...I was born there. It's a sign! It's a sign!
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Thank you all for your prayers....

Had to fight the postmaster to get my ss package but I have it. She said she left a notice, But thinking she was triing to get my goodies. She had put it back and was waiting for me to come in she thought I was on a hunting trip and had it saved for me. Hope this doesn't happen with the 500 hatching eggs I've got coming. Sent my package on its way the confirmation number has a lot of 0s a couple 0f 1s,0ne 2, two 3s and one each of 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9

Quote Originally Posted by roda View Post
    Had to fight the postmaster to get my ss package but I have it. She said she left a notice, But thinking she was triing to get my goodies. She had put it back and was waiting for me to come in she thought I was on a hunting trip and had it saved for me. Hope this doesn't happen with the 500 hatching eggs I've got coming. Sent my package on its way the confirmation number has a lot of 0s a couple 0f 1s,0ne 2, two 3s and one each of 4, 6, 7, 8, and 9
    That sounds like my numbers!~!

Just letting my Secret Santa know to keep her eyes open for her parcel!!! I mailed it out today! It is in a package that will make it very difficult to peek! Plus I added some of the ever popular bells to help the mood!!! I hope you like what I picked! I had to stop adding things the 'box' was packed! Could not even fit one more little bell!!!

Page 211 of 391 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 210 211 212 221 261 311 ... LastLast