Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 217 of 391 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 216 217 218 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Package going out today to someone who is north of me...however, almost everyone is north of me.

Blog Entries
    My package is at the elves postal station. They say that package of love should be delivered next Tuesday. I didn't use priority mail because I'm cheap, but the box did weigh in at 7 pounds 10.6 ounces and that's not all jingle bells. When the clerk asked me if there was anything breakable, perishable, dangerous, etc., in the box, I told her no, but there were jingle bells, she smiled.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Red face Santa's Left the House

Dear Secret Santa,

After much debating, and second guessing myself; I finally got your package in the hands of the Jolly Post Master this morning. He was quite helpful and tells me the expected delivery date in for the 17th. It's not really big but it's not small either. This is going East of me and is almost on the same latitude by way of the Crows Flying.

Sorry I didn't wrap all your goodies but it did allow me to add another bit or two to your package. So I think that is a fair trade.

No packages for me today ......... so I guess I'll grab the Tully and will meet ya in the naughty corner for Real Irish Hot Toddy's and the SO just made some chocolate chip peanut butter cookies!!!! YEAH!!!!!

Tricia
    http://tricia-ramblingsofaquilter.blogspot.com/
    Currently working on a "Flat Curtis" Quilt with boy child . He would like to TRADE some fabrics from each state FC travels to.

I mailed my package today too...I am usually early at these things...not this year! Maybe I secretly knew that the recipient was a peek-er and this way she won't have to hold on too long!

Blog Entries
    Just got back from the post office. The sleigh has a long way to travel. My post office ladies were lots of fun.

Blog Entries
    I just sent out my package to a fun city up north. You should get it by Saturday.
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

I mailed my Secret Santa package to the "South" Pole.. tee heee (there's a hint there Anyhoo, after the elves done much debating over what to send, they finally made up their minds.

This was the first year for me doing this... I sent my D.C. number to the hostess and also let her know I mailed today. I still haven't received mine yet, but anxiously waiting

Could you be talking about Les Miles and the Mighty LSU TIGERS! Maybe it's my package coming from Ohio!!!
    Waiting, waiting, waiting

Quote Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
    Mailed my SS package today. Going to a state that I've never been to but I know it has a powerhouse college football team with a coach that is from my state. Should be there by Friday........but no peeking! Opening day isn't here yet.........................
    Know what matters!
    Sheryl B

Put my package on santa's sleigh today. Headed North. Of course everyone is North of me
    Know what matters!
    Sheryl B

So exciting to read about all the packages going out to those of us still waiting! I know my person has received her's, so I can't wait to get mine....I'm trying to be patient........
    LADYBUG

Page 217 of 391 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 216 217 218 227 267 317 ... LastLast