Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 236 of 391 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 235 236 237 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    I love silver bells! My mother used to sing it at the sing a longs. She had such a beautiful voice. Always brings tears to my eyes.

Three weeks until opening day everyone! OMG.... can I wait???? Someone give me strength. LOL! I wonder how many people open thiers early and don't tell... LOL.
    you better wait or I'm going to drag you to the Naughty Corner !!!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Oh .... I will be good if you want to be THAT way... LOL
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Yiipppeeeee!!!! My package is here, my package is here!!!! Now I am going to have to put my peekie side in the closet so it won't take over my good girl side I cannot wait til Dec. 9th!!! Thank you secret santa!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    Oh .... I will be good if you want to be THAT way... LOL
    well now you can be a bad bad girl and join us in the Naughty Corner...

Hee, hee, hee...shhh...listen...can you hear it? My box is singing the "open me" song very quietly right now but I fear it will get louder as time goes on. Hear that?

"Open me, open me, no one will know. Have a little peekie, have a little show"
    A dog is not "almost human" and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such.

I am so glad I took part in this secret santa, because this is the first holiday without my mother. She went to heaven in March. Here is to you mom!!!!!!! She would have loved being on the board, and being involved in swaps, and was an experienced sewer/quilter. So glad I got my secret santa package. Thank you again Santa!!!!
    JuneBillie - In memory of my dear mother June, and my dear mother in law Billie.
    I am thankful for this day My name - Susan

Secret Santa package from Hickory, NC stuffed into my box today while I sat on my deck and watched, only to find that it had been torn to some extent. Hopefully my goods were not damaged in the process; I am not a peeker so I will wait until our reveal date to assess any possible damage and to enjoy my secret surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by blondeslave View Post
    Hee, hee, hee...shhh...listen...can you hear it? My box is singing the "open me" song very quietly right now but I fear it will get louder as time goes on. Hear that?

"Open me, open me, no one will know. Have a little peekie, have a little show"

Mine is singing too. Must be a special signal that we need to open them...I am SO afraid the little elf inside singing will suffocate!! Wouldn't opening it "Just a little biit" be the humane thing to do??? We could promise not to peek thru the hole!! HMMMM but my DD could and tell me what she sees!!

Boo.... Still no package for me. Let's hope Monday is the big day!! :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    Mine is singing too. Must be a special signal that we need to open them...I am SO afraid the little elf inside singing will suffocate!! Wouldn't opening it "Just a little biit" be the humane thing to do??? We could promise not to peek thru the hole!! HMMMM but my DD could and tell me what she sees!!
    no
    no
    no
    no !!!!!!
    bad you !!!!
    shame on you.

Page 236 of 391 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 235 236 237 246 286 336 ... LastLast