Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 239 of 391 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 238 239 240 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrio View Post
    Chocolate goes with everything. I lost my 17 yr old cat yesterday. I will be the one sipping that rum thru a straw in the corner. sniff. I know there are alot of Pet lovers here so ya'll know how it feels. oppps Ann, I see you're low on chocolate-have some of my Godiva . . .
    So sorry about out kitty. Being an animal lover, so unfortunately I do know how it feels to lose furry family

Chocolate goes with everything. I lost my 17 yr old cat yesterday. I will be the one sipping that rum thru a straw in the corner. sniff. I know there are alot of Pet lovers here so ya'll know how it feels. oppps Ann, I see you're low on chocolate-have some of my Godiva . . .
    Cherrio... My heart goes out to you for the loss of your kitten... Yes, I know it was 17 years old... they are still our baby kitties.... I have lost several cats due to illness or old age... regardless how old they are, it's not easy... they are our babies... {{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

No package here yet....
    Haven't been on for a while but congrats on the baby Terry....I turned 50 the same day
    Brenda

So sorry about your kitty. We lost our 16 year old one this year too, so I know how you are feeling. ((((HUGS!!!))))

Terri got to mark another one off her list--my Secret Santa package came today! I "hide" mine under my sewing machine. When I am sitting there sewing I'm to focused on it to get distracted by the box. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to figure out an opening time that involves 24 time zones. Hope you are enjoying the newest grandbaby Terri!

When is reveal day?

I have recieved my.package yippy

Quote Originally Posted by nattoddboyd View Post
    When is reveal day?
    DEC 9th. Time to be determined.

So sorry to hear that Cherrio. She is now in kitty heaven. I will be in the corner with you today sipping that rum, my husband and I just separated and left and moved to florida this am. New chapter beginning in my life.... Almost opened my box to feel better.... but thought how much more fun it will be to open it with everyone else, so it is still on the table unopened.

I hid my parcel in the ironing pile thinking it's safe - NOT. My kids found it. Had to have hubby hide it...

Page 239 of 391 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 238 239 240 249 289 339 ... LastLast