Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 255 of 391 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 254 255 256 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Quote Originally Posted by susansomethings View Post
    The heck with the Naughty Corner...I have left it and am sitting nicely at the MAIL Box...waiting.
    Well the mailman has come & gone...NO package! So ....I'm sitting in the naughty corner ...very upset...does Santa care...oh noooo, he don't !

sitting there with ya susansomethings...no package here yet either
    Brenda

SusanSomething and Brenda, I got my package and they are waiting for me to open. Now, once I open them, I might be inclined to share - you know some of the candy, maybe a whiff of the candles, a cup of tea, that sort of thing. None of the big stuff, but maybe some of the smaller. Will that make you feel better?
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week! and very cold this very minute!
    me niether girls. pass the rum!

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    sitting there with ya susansomethings...no package here yet either
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

I guess there are quite a few of us who must have been, shall we say, not the best all year ??????

and Santa is taking his good old time making our deliveries.......

By what date do we begin to worry if it doesn't arrive........

let's see, opening is the 9th........mmmmmm, maybe around the 1st?

Do we contact Terri if packages do not arrive by 12/1......that should be plenty of time if mailed on the 14th.
    My package took Santa only 2 days to drop it off to my Santa..ee, and that way acroos the country.....but still haven't seen anything on the board that she received it......

Oh well, time will tell.....

happy Thanksgiving again.....everyone, table set and ready to start the day .. beginning with the Parade........

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    hehehehehehehehehehe
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

I have received my package from Secret Santa in Owatonna, MN. How fun - always love saying that word!

There have been multiple family emergencies in my life the past couple of months & I'm still not quite sane as a result. Rest assured - I have a partner out there feeling very naughty who will be receiving her package on Saturday! My sincerest apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    SusanSomething and Brenda, I got my package and they are waiting for me to open. Now, once I open them, I might be inclined to share - you know some of the candy, maybe a whiff of the candles, a cup of tea, that sort of thing. None of the big stuff, but maybe some of the smaller. Will that make you feel better?
    What a big tease you are...I would say like a big sister tease LOL

Junior Member CountryHouseQuilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To Everyone on the SS Board here.....I'm dropping off the grid until Friday sometime, so I wanted to make sure I wished you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

And I hid my package so DH and DD wouldn't get any ideas and get the rest of the family in on trying to open it for me tomorrow. They'll never find it......hehehe. But I do peek in and look at if from time to time. I don't want it to feel lonely sitting there all by itself in the dark!!!!!
    The trouble with Trouble is.....It usually starts out like fun!!

www.countryhousequilting.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving ALL. All you secret giftees, I hope there will be a lot of deliveries after the holidays. Maybe they just got caught up in the holiday rush. My fingers are crossed for all of you that you receive very soon. I'm working tomorrow night through Sunday. So yall have an awesome Thanksgiving with your family and friends.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Page 255 of 391 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 254 255 256 265 305 355 ... LastLast