Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 272 of 391 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 271 272 273 282 322 372 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    You go SulaBug, I'll cheer you on...come on now slowly walk towards the box.....lol As for me, I'm gonna borrow my son's Bull Dog, and she's just a pup and loves loves to chew on things...hehehe sneaky I say...my dog well she seems to be just a sniffer.....

Can I use the excuse of "customs" made me open it or maybe my de-clawed cat shredded her way into the box? Right now it is leaning against my chair in the family room, where my husband "insists" I give it a quick shake before bed each night.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
    Do you have to go to the naughty corner if the dog opens your package early?

I like the way you think!!! Oh Tinkerbelle....come see what Mommy has for you to check out...there are yummy treats in there for you.....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    BOY..........did I have a scare today!! I walked into my sewing room to see what I was going to work on today & my Secret Santa box moved itself out into the middle of the room, all by itself. My baby girl dog Rosie was barking & barking at it, like it was going to get her or something. Now, I am wondering just what I should do. Leave it there or try to put it back where it was? Hmmmmmmmmm..........maybe I am suppose to open it NOW!! What do you think?
    I think you should open it, Sula!!! After all something in the box wants to get out pretty bad....hehe
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    Boy o boy, you are all such enablers. Sula, you better behave. I have to. I have no custom workers, no dog and my hubby thinks he is the secret santa police. By the way, he is worse than those dreaded quilt police.
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    Sadly, the dogs are paying NO attention to MY box. Last year they freaked out every time they walked past it. They knew there were goodies from Tink. I would assume there are either no "monster-dog treats" inside or it came from a house with no pets. Heidi is a scent-hound, so I trust her nose. I would also assume there is no food in my box. But WDIK? No bells either.

I got a beautiful live green wreath from my DS and DDIL today, so I MUST turn on the Christmas music and celebrate.

Secret Santa's box arrived this PM....on back porch when we arrived home from dinner. thanks.....will be inspecting it each and every day through the ninth........

BOY..........did I have a scare today!! I walked into my sewing room to see what I was going to work on today & my Secret Santa box moved itself out into the middle of the room, all by itself. My baby girl dog Rosie was barking & barking at it, like it was going to get her or something. Now, I am wondering just what I should do. Leave it there or try to put it back where it was? Hmmmmmmmmm..........maybe I am suppose to open it NOW!! What do you think?
    Sulabug! Your so funny. I say YES do it!!!. (But... I am SURE I am wrong) LOL... Naughty corner here I come.

How about I use my resident ghost to open mine. Oh spooky...
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    12~DaYs To Go................................................ ........
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

ok, Sulabug, off to the party room with the rest of us! You know Rosie's too small to open that package for you! You're just going to have to wait like the rest of us! How many more days Dreamer? 12?? We're getting there! Oooh! I've had a hard day of quilting! Guess it's time for some eggnog! Move over Dreamer! I've got a gallon of it to share!

Page 272 of 391 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 271 272 273 282 322 372 ... LastLast