Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 274 of 391 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 273 274 275 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    The tree I won came today. 7 1/2 ft. prelit, 240 ornaments, 57 large picks, 4 garlands, a star for the top and a tree skirt. It arrived at 8:30 tonight and isn't getting decorated until tomorrow.
    Wow, what a haul. Enjoy your goodies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    Boy what a tough crowd tonight..... here is some more egg nog Drink Up while I ponder on this a bit and try to come up with a more believable story

Love the tree - boy did you get lucky and hey any chance we can see more of the quilt hanging behind it ? Looks awesome ! Was it a pattern or something you made up yourself ... see I haven't drank so much I can't see straight ***cough***cough **** Dreamer***** LOL
    Yep, I made that in 1999. One of the first I ever made. I think it was a simplicity pattern.
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    And looking back at the tree again- I see the Bethel Book - would that be the Bethel in my backyard ?
    Yes, that would be your backyard Bethel. My daughter is an alumni. What a wonderful school.
    Happy Quilting.

Has everyone received their packages??? I am still waiting. Reading how you all have to control yourselves is fun to hear. Perhaps I will soon join in the fun. Lets hope. Knowing my luck I am probably one of the last ones to receive SS. My blood pressure pills are working just fine at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    Sounds like I have been missing the party. My SS box is buried in my sewing room - sure hope I can find it.
    Same here. Although I can still here it calling out once in awhile, "open me".

Blog Entries
    Good Morning To All on This Most Wonderful of Days.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    11~DaYs To Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    BOY..........did I have a scare today!! I walked into my sewing room to see what I was going to work on today & my Secret Santa box moved itself out into the middle of the room, all by itself. My baby girl dog Rosie was barking & barking at it, like it was going to get her or something. Now, I am wondering just what I should do. Leave it there or try to put it back where it was? Hmmmmmmmmm..........maybe I am suppose to open it NOW!! What do you think?
    This story sounds a little suspicious!! I really think that too much time has been spent imbibing in the spirits in the Naughty room!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    This story sounds a little suspicious!! I really think that too much time has been spent imbibing in the spirits in the Naughty room!!
    could be very true as I see your bottle is empty...hummmm

Blog Entries
    I could totally get away with this. Came home after work yesterday and the 5 gallon drinking water bucket was tipped over and drug through the yard . . . AND my Arizona desert backyard looked as though it had snowed. Pups got a hold of some leftover batting and just had a good old time with it. I guess I should be happy that they took it through the puppy door before playing with it.

The SS package is still intact.

Page 274 of 391 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 273 274 275 284 324 374 ... LastLast