Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 296 of 391 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 295 296 297 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=sharon b;5697067]Ok I am throwing a monkey wrench in here I see all these time zones - I really don't know what mine is all I know for sure is it is Day Light Savings ... Never had to worry about that before , then 4 years ago silly governor decided we had it too easy and changed everything ( but that is another story GGGRRR) LOL

I don't know what day light savings time means either. I do know you are the same as NYC...eastern time and I am an hour from you in the same state and am an hour earlier. Crazy!
    Happy Quilting.

7:00p.m. US time is perfect for me, that makes it 8 my time and I'd be home ffrom work, and wouldn't have to miss out on the fun

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    How many am I supposed to have ???
    I dunno. Seems you have been getting quite the haul on packages. Maybe people got your addy instead of their actual SS to send to OR, the post office is deterring them to your house for safe keeping

I'm flexible on time. But, later is better as already Christmas parties and functions have started and we will be out until late afternoon. But, if earlier time is chosen then I will just have to open later. Or how about earlier ......like the day before???? I have been a good girl. My box is still unopened AND undamaged propped against my chair where I sit each night and I still give it a little shake just before bed!!!! I am soooooooo excited. More excited about this than actually opening Christmas presents on Christmas! Yippee.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    I dunno. Seems you have been getting quite the haul on packages. Maybe people got your addy instead of their actual SS to send to OR, the post office is deterring them to your house for safe keeping
    safe keeping...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............n ot.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

I have to work that day but should be home by 6pm eastern time, so anytime after that will be good for me.

OR...Maybe all the liquor we thought she was drinking has been diverted to use as brides for Postal Workers!!

He, he,he! The PO didn't send her mine!
    LADYBUG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    Ladies, and gents, we need to have a party! Or a convention!, who's in??
    I'm ready for a trip!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    How many am I supposed to have ???
    Good Answer! LOL... She say's..."Don't be messin' with my secret santa packages" Ha ha ha ha...
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Page 296 of 391 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 295 296 297 306 346 ... LastLast