Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 322 of 391 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 321 322 323 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Last year, there were some problems with the live chat. So I think most of us were here. You just have to keep refreshing so you don't miss anything. Personally, I find the live chat hard to keep up with if you haven't been a regular there. I don't have time in my day to sit and live chat, so I prefer here.

Blog Entries
    Guess that's why I've never been in there either.....I'll be here at 5p.m. Thanks for letting me know.

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Snickerdoodles are baked, but the first batch burnt on the bottom. Am having oven issues; think it is on its way out. But if you've had enough to drink you might not notice the burnt bottoms.

What do you want next? Peanut Blossoms; the ones with the kisses in the middle. I got caramel filled kisses. Or coconut macaroons, my all time favorite?

I LOVE macaroons!!!

Blog Entries

hours

to

go

I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Okay, macaroons next. Found a recipe that uses an angel food cake mix, so am going to try that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    okay, macaroons next. Found a recipe that uses an angel food cake mix, so am going to try that.
    yummers !!................................................ ...........................
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    You have to try these. They are made from an Angelfood Cake mix. Go to www.bettycrocker.com/recipes and get the recipe. I couldn't get it copied and pasted. They literally melt in your mouth. I added a little extra coconut, and didn't use the cocoa or the glaze. I put colored sugar sprinkles on them. I will post a pic of my tray of cookies later.

Oh, they are called Angel Macaroons.

Blog Entries
    Peanut Blossoms next. Of course I will only eat one of these, because they have Hersheys kisses in the center. I got milk chocolate and also caramel filled ones. That's the one I will be eating.

Oh Goody! Macaroon Angels!! Pass the plate when done! My oven is out & can't do any baking!!

8 hours to go!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy60545 View Post
    Oh Goody! Macaroon Angels!! Pass the plate when done! My oven is out & can't do any baking!!

8 hours to go!!!
    DDIL is in the same situation. Her oven died a couple years ago. She bought a toaster oven and uses it to bake in small batches. They are saving money to redo the kitchen, and entire end of the house. So they don't want to replace the oven till they can do it right. My oven is on its last legs, I think. I have to adjust the temp up and then keep an eye on it. Then I have to turn everything half way through the baking process so the back half doesn't burn. Makes baking rather tedious. So that's why I designate one day to doing it all.

Page 322 of 391 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 321 322 323 332 372 ... LastLast