Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 374 of 391 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 373 374 375 384 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Jeeze...Grann won't share????? I am telling too. But, who do we tell?
    Happy Quilting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    Sorry guys, but I finished the last bottle. We will have to make another run to the Wine and Spirits Shoppe. You know how it is when you are busy quilting.....you get very parched. Then your hands strart to cramp, and the only thing you can do for that is to exercise them in a different way. So I discovered that picking up a wine glass by the stem and tipping with the wrist helps immensely. Now, if you're not a wino...errrrrr.... wine conniseur, you can achieve the same results with a martini glass or a margarita glass. Just make sure you hold the pinky finger up to exercise it too. Also, you have to switch hands every few tips, so you get equal exercise in each hand.

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Sorry guys, but I finished the last bottle. We will have to make another run to the Wine and Spirits Shoppe. You know how it is when you are busy quilting.....you get very parched. Then your hands strart to cramp, and the only thing you can do for that is to exercise them in a different way. So I discovered that picking up a wine glass by the stem and tipping with the wrist helps immensely. Now, if you're not a wino...errrrrr.... wine conniseur, you can achieve the same results with a martini glass or a margarita glass. Just make sure you hold the pinky finger up to exercise it too. Also, you have to switch hands every few tips, so you get equal exercise in each hand.
    WEEEEEEEELL...............My doctor DID say I should exercise.........HHHMMMMMM

I've been looking for the SS thread since Sunday night! I want to thank PatQuilts for the wonderful box of goodies I received. It seemed bottomless! I got a set of dishtowels (which perfectly match my newly painted kitchen), a wonderful selection of fqs, some pretty snowflakes, a great quilting magazine, a lovely snowflake glass (everybody is tired of seeing me with my red one), and all sorts of goodies. Thanks so much for your time and talent in putting together such a great gift! Merry Christmas to all of you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    OH! OH! This qualifies for exercise, doesn't it?? Oh, I need that!! Great idea!!

Bless your heart! I'm right there with you, though! I fell down the doorsteps and broke my wrist, my ankle and my foot! Can't sew, quilt, paint (cook or clean or vacuum) so I am just sort of sitting here waiting for the elves to appear and do all I need to do! Oh well!!!

Originally Posted by ljs317Well I took your advice on how to find my lost Christmas: I watched Elf the Movie, It's a Wonderful Life, put out some decorations, Went to the local christmas tree farm and looked for a tree, fell in a gopher hole broke two fingers on my right hand and my left wrist, while driving myself too the hospital I listened to christmas carols on the radio, and still haven't been able to find my Christmas! trying to type this is not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by MimiBug123 View Post
    Bless your heart! I'm right there with you, though! I fell down the doorsteps and broke my wrist, my ankle and my foot! Can't sew, quilt, paint (cook or clean or vacuum) so I am just sort of sitting here waiting for the elves to appear and do all I need to do! Oh well!!!
    Feel better, MimiBug....at least you can sit and read the quilt board to your hearts content....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss ??????????????
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss ??????????????
    mcdaniels had a question..................

I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Page 374 of 391 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 373 374 375 384 ... LastLast