Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 381 of 391 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 380 381 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

  1. #3801
    Super Member grann of 6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Glenmoore, PA
    Posts
    7,332
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    don't forget the quilt shopping.
    Not too far from Goods, and a new quilt shop; haven't been there yet.

  2. #3802
    Moderator sharon b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Indiana
    Posts
    20,484
    Blog Entries
    10
    I was waiting for the bottle to be passed this way but doesn't sound like there is enough to make it this far

    I can already hear the "wind chimes" when the wind blows with all those bottles tinkling against each other Wonder what the neighbors think LOL

    Terri- nope I am not buying into that " you just want to protect us " isn't that what you tried last year ???? Didn't work then... not going to work this year
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

  3. #3803
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    I was waiting for the bottle to be passed this way but doesn't sound like there is enough to make it this far

    I can already hear the "wind chimes" when the wind blows with all those bottles tinkling against each other Wonder what the neighbors think LOL

    Terri- nope I am not buying into that " you just want to protect us " isn't that what you tried last year ???? Didn't work then... not going to work this year
    see Terri............Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn knows your scam also.....Mwhahahhahahahha
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  4. #3804
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    19,765
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    I was waiting for the bottle to be passed this way but doesn't sound like there is enough to make it this far

    I can already hear the "wind chimes" when the wind blows with all those bottles tinkling against each other Wonder what the neighbors think LOL

    Terri- nope I am not buying into that " you just want to protect us " isn't that what you tried last year ???? Didn't work then... not going to work this year
    no, I didn't use that excuse last year

  5. #3805
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    no, I didn't use that excuse last year
    well you clearly used an EXCUSE !!!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  6. #3806
    Super Member mcdaniel023's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,399
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    well you clearly used an EXCUSE !!!!!
    Same excuse...different words. We aren't going to fall for this trick either. Right, Dreamer???
    Happy Quilting.

  7. #3807
    Power Poster dreamer2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
    Posts
    10,544
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    Same excuse...different words. We aren't going to fall for this trick either. Right, Dreamer???
    absolutely right !!!!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

  8. #3808
    Super Member ljdugas31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusettes
    Posts
    1,758
    Tinks Mom I AM SO SORRY!!! I did get my package but i forgot all about it. We had a death in the family so our life just stopped on that day. I have opened it and i LOVED everything i got You put so much love into that box and you have no idea how much i needed a secret santa like you. Thank you so much.Zoey loved her toy.Have a wonderful holiday.

  9. #3809
    Super Member Tink's Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,436
    Quote Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
    Tinks Mom I AM SO SORRY!!! I did get my package but i forgot all about it. We had a death in the family so our life just stopped on that day. I have opened it and i LOVED everything i got You put so much love into that box and you have no idea how much i needed a secret santa like you. Thank you so much.Zoey loved her toy.Have a wonderful holiday.
    You are very welcome....and don't worry....life has a habit of getting in the way of things....
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

  10. #3810
    Senior Member travelinggramma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    on the road
    Posts
    387
    Okay - for those of us still around here - take a look at this - it is awesome - but before you start - put your drinks down cause you just may spill them when you start laughing!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=380577045305176
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨Count your blessings, not your problems. ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪

Page 381 of 391 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 380 381 382 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.