Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 63 of 391 FirstFirst ... 13 53 62 63 64 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    I have to get this off my chest....I am soooo bummed! Got my name and read everything on her list....I don't have to do any shopping because I have everything she wants right in my stash! And I wanted to go shopping!
    that is just so sad............................................... .........................................NOT...lol
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Got mine.. Also, didn't say much on likes..lol Hummm....

Dear Santa,

You may have looked at my list and thought "gee, there is not much here". I didn't know what to put down-I like lots of things, and don't want to be picky. I'd say I was easy, but that might give you the wrong impression, and I might end up in the Naughty Corner. (though it looks like I'd be in good company). I do have a daughter who is learning to sew-she is 10-so we will be sharing this box together.

Really, Santa, I'm just so thrilled to be having fun, and meeting new folks, and giggling at all the mischief, I mean fun that people are having. In the world that is today, I'm glad I found a bunch of people who are nice, and seem to have so much fun.

I am sure you are quite busy packing up boxes-I hope that goes well.

Warmly,
    Marne

p.s. while I am sure you do not condone interstate heists of fabric, I am also positive that you would not fault me for providing cookies and warm drinks to those who might travel through Central Ohio on their way to whatever their plans are.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    I have to get this off my chest....I am soooo bummed! Got my name and read everything on her list....I don't have to do any shopping because I have everything she wants right in my stash! And I wanted to go shopping!
    AHHHH, just go shopping anyhow!!! I'm sure you could fill another box and put it under the tree....to you from the dogs...
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    AHHHH, just go shopping anyhow!!! I'm sure you could fill another box and put it under the tree....to you from the dogs...

SUE this is a great idea !!

Quote Originally Posted by marne View Post
    Dear Santa,

You may have looked at my list and thought "gee, there is not much here". I didn't know what to put down-I like lots of things, and don't want to be picky. I'd say I was easy, but that might give you the wrong impression, and I might end up in the Naughty Corner. (though it looks like I'd be in good company). I do have a daughter who is learning to sew-she is 10-so we will be sharing this box together.

Really, Santa, I'm just so thrilled to be having fun, and meeting new folks, and giggling at all the mischief, I mean fun that people are having. In the world that is today, I'm glad I found a bunch of people who are nice, and seem to have so much fun.

I am sure you are quite busy packing up boxes-I hope that goes well.

Warmly,
    Marne

p.s. while I am sure you do not condone interstate heists of fabric, I am also positive that you would not fault me for providing cookies and warm drinks to those who might travel through Central Ohio on their way to whatever their plans are.
    Marne...there will be 3 of us travelling to Virginia...SharonB, McDaniel and me...we might have Tink with us to use as a lookout. Not sure when....we have to check on schedules. I must remember to pack catnip...that should make the guard kitties happy...

Blog Entries
    Marne...there will be 3 of us travelling to Virginia...SharonB, McDaniel and me...we might have Tink with us to use as a lookout. Not sure when....we have to check on schedules. I must remember to pack catnip...that should make the guard kitties happy...
    Hey you forgot to be picking me up !!

Yes I got mine and I'mready to Rock and Roll
    MELODY MO/KS

Fear not, I have catnip and cat treats in case you forget. Cat treats keep them busier for longer-until the catnip kicks in. Just let me know when to be ready-I can even provide to go cups as you are speeding away from the scene of the crime.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    Hey you forgot to be picking me up !!
    Add Dreamer to the list....we couldn't pull this off without the chief naughty girl!!!

Page 63 of 391 FirstFirst ... 13 53 62 63 64 73 113 163 ... LastLast