Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 94 of 391 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries
    I found a major score for my SS partner...
    she will have to think outside the box
    on this one !!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    well I just got back from a HUGH quilt shop in Ga. I had something specific in mind and I knew this shop had a few to choose from.......hmmmm....wonder what it could be????...... Anywho......I also found FQ's for her as well. Did not have much to go on as far as what she likes fabric wise so I went by what I found I liked and will hope for the best. I had a few things in my stash I wanted to add and have something I want to make and it will be ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!Wonder where it will be going. All I can say is we both live in the south and we both like apposing football teams.........hmmmmmm......
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

I got my pals 4 FQ's, now to fill the box with lots of special stuff.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

I am just the hand work away for finishing my special SS partner's gift. Whew! That was really a trial to make! I am so excited to have it finished! I sure hope she likes it! It is a quilter's gift, for sure!
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Ho-Ho-Ho.........I am busy putting my Secret Santa package together for my secret partner!! I have been given so many good clues, that I am afraid my box with run-ith over. Oh what shall I do? Two boxes maybe?
    Wouldn't want you to have such a problem..You could just send the overflow to me!!

I've narrowed down what I'm putting in my box, and have 2 items ready to go. All I can say is, my person and I like a lot of the same things! Our favorite color is _____ and we both like ____ fabric. We both have ____ as pets. We both like ____ sewing machines. Both of us are trying to learn to _____. We like to eat ____. We both have interest in ____. I will say, however, that she has a few additional interests that I'm jealous of and can only dream about trying.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    I am just the hand work away for finishing my special SS partner's gift. Whew! That was really a trial to make! I am so excited to have it finished! I sure hope she likes it! It is a quilter's gift, for sure!

I am so glad you are doing this.
    your partner is going to be very happy !!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    Wouldn't want you to have such a problem..You could just send the overflow to me!!

me thinketh someone sounds a tad greedy............................................ .......?
    send it to

ME !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
    Jingle bells, santa smells
    dead fish all the way
    oh what fun it is to ride
    in a one horse open sleigh.

Bells on bob tails ring
    and boy those bees sure do sting
    what fun it is to laugh & sing
    a sleighing song toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggg ggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttt.
    Dreamer, you are such a hoot!!!!!!!!

Finding lots of little surprises for my SS & am making some surprises...just wish she had mentioned a few more colors on her list...don't know if she likes brights, pastels, mostly neutrals, etc. I also need to find something this week for the furry one...they love Xmas too! They are, afterall, our babies!

Blog Entries
    Okay then, for whoever got my name. If I did not answer a question that you may let me answer it. I like just about anything and will be more than glad to answer any more specific question if you just PM me and ask. LOL

Yep, I bet that will really work.

Page 94 of 391 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 104 144 194 ... LastLast