Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa swap

Secret Santa swap

Does anyone know when we open our Secret Santa packages?
    Kitsy

December 9th..but time has not been set yet....I can't wait!!

Blog Entries
    Cool my birthday is the 7th so it'll be like an extra gift!!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Hi Sue (Quiltymom),

I love your avatar. It makes me giggle every time I see it. It is like looking in a mirror. My package has been sitting in my dining room since Oct. 26th. Do you know how tempting that is? Am really looking forward to the 9th. My first year so am especially excited to see what I get.
    Kitsy

Does anyone know why we all do it on the same day? Are we expected to send thanks do our SS. My first year as well and am excited to open my gift.

Blog Entries
    I can't wait either, my box feels loaded down, this is like taking a kid into the candy store and saying "no" you can't have any.
    Mary

Blog Entries
    You should send a PM thank you to the person you received from and also post a thank you and tell everyon what you got on the thread for the Secret Santa Swap which is on of the main sitcky threads in the Swaps forum. We also like to see pictures if you can take them and can post them. We love pictures.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsykeel View Post
    Hi Sue (Quiltymom),

I love your avatar. It makes me giggle every time I see it. It is like looking in a mirror. My package has been sitting in my dining room since Oct. 26th. Do you know how tempting that is? Am really looking forward to the 9th. My first year so am especially excited to see what I get.
    Thankyou I love it as well (some dont) But its on for personal reasons!!! Yes I do know how it is to wait mine also has been here forever!!!!! You will have fun then you really get hooked!!! LOL Just have fun and enjoy!!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    I am jealous as I planned on this being my first year but was too late to get in.. There's always next year! But, maybe I can see what everyone gets so that I will know what I'm getting myself into! Have fun!
    "Seeking God's guidance is the key to success... even in daily living when we learn to LISTEN!"

Kitsy, You must wait, just like the rest of us, sorry to have sent it sooooo early! hope you have fun with stuff inside. PS You can open the box, the gifts are wrapped!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast