Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-11-2011, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
grann of 6......
Did you notice your mailing label matches your table cloth. I can say it now!!!!!!
I hadn't noticed that, but I sure liked the label when I saw it. I had to laugh when your package came in the mail, because my mailman (lady) brought it right to the door and rang the bell. She said "You have a package from Santa, I want a package from Santa." So I had to tell her the story of the Secret Santa. Then when I saw the return address I had to laugh again, because I am from Michigan and applied for a job in Battle Creek after I graduated from high school. And of course every year the school trip was to the cereal factory. I hope your son is okay. And thanks again, quiltymom. I love the patterns, BTW.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:50 PM

Please make sure you thank your sender in a pm. If your person didn't include their board name, let me know, i can give it to you
Old 12-11-2011, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Please make sure you thank your sender in a pm. If your person didn't include their board name, let me know, i can give it to you
Terri, I just want you to know what fun I had with this. I had never done this before, and I sure will do it again, and be better prepared, giftwise. I had a nice response from my SS PM. How did you decide who to pair up? My SS and I are both from Michigan, and both are Sue's. Haven't heard from the one I sent to, but am sure she had something else going on.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:18 PM

A "GREAT BIG THANK YOU" goes out to Cheri_J for the wonderful Secret Santa package, that she prepared & sent to me. I feel so blessed & spoiled at the same time, but I am loving it!! Cheri you couldn't have picked out anything else nicer than what you sent & I can use every single item. This has been such a fun swap & I am so gald that I joined in again this year. Now we will have to wait another whole year before we can do it again!! Terri, thank you over & over for taking charge of this big project & I am so glad you liked all of the coal that you received. I wish everyone a Blessed Holiday.
Sew Happy,
Cheryl
Sulabug
Attached Thumbnails sdc10227-800x600-.jpg  
Old 12-11-2011, 03:22 PM

Grann of 6, thank you for sharing the pictures of your christmas displays. They're so warm and inviting and festive.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:35 PM

Default Big thank you to my sercret santa

Wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Jackie Gould my Seecret Santa. I did really good not opening it early. I hid it from myself. I like the material and thank you for the needles and especially my kola bear Christmas orn.. Again Thank you so very much!!!
Attached Thumbnails ss.png  
Old 12-11-2011, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
Terri, I just want you to know what fun I had with this. I had never done this before, and I sure will do it again, and be better prepared, giftwise. I had a nice response from my SS PM. How did you decide who to pair up? My SS and I are both from Michigan, and both are Sue's. Haven't heard from the one I sent to, but am sure she had something else going on.
Thanks grann....I really have no "rule" as to how I put the names together. I just put them in Microsoft Excel, then click on SORT. It all depends on how I want to sort it. This year, I sorted it by first names.
Don't know how I'll do it next year. ya'll will just have to join and see!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 03:47 PM

Just like Christmas morning...........I'm grinning ear to ear......

Sounds like everyone is having a good day..........just like me............I got a very special package from my secret pal.........
Attached Thumbnails img_1179.jpg  

Last edited by catpawski; 12-11-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Power Poster

I Know- I know !!! She is taking my name and putting everyone to send to ME LOL
Old 12-11-2011, 03:49 PM

Terri, don't know the board name who sent to me. Have a note ready to go in the mail, but would also like to do a pm. Thanks so much for doing this. Amy