Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 356 of 399 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 355 356 357 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3982

Thread: Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    grann of 6......
    Did you notice your mailing label matches your table cloth. I can say it now!!!!!!
    I hadn't noticed that, but I sure liked the label when I saw it. I had to laugh when your package came in the mail, because my mailman (lady) brought it right to the door and rang the bell. She said "You have a package from Santa, I want a package from Santa." So I had to tell her the story of the Secret Santa. Then when I saw the return address I had to laugh again, because I am from Michigan and applied for a job in Battle Creek after I graduated from high school. And of course every year the school trip was to the cereal factory. I hope your son is okay. And thanks again, quiltymom. I love the patterns, BTW.

Please make sure you thank your sender in a pm. If your person didn't include their board name, let me know, i can give it to you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    Please make sure you thank your sender in a pm. If your person didn't include their board name, let me know, i can give it to you
    Terri, I just want you to know what fun I had with this. I had never done this before, and I sure will do it again, and be better prepared, giftwise. I had a nice response from my SS PM. How did you decide who to pair up? My SS and I are both from Michigan, and both are Sue's. Haven't heard from the one I sent to, but am sure she had something else going on.

Blog Entries
    A "GREAT BIG THANK YOU" goes out to Cheri_J for the wonderful Secret Santa package, that she prepared & sent to me. I feel so blessed & spoiled at the same time, but I am loving it!! Cheri you couldn't have picked out anything else nicer than what you sent & I can use every single item. This has been such a fun swap & I am so gald that I joined in again this year. Now we will have to wait another whole year before we can do it again!! Terri, thank you over & over for taking charge of this big project & I am so glad you liked all of the coal that you received. I wish everyone a Blessed Holiday.
    Sew Happy,
    Cheryl
    Sulabug
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Grann of 6, thank you for sharing the pictures of your christmas displays. They're so warm and inviting and festive.
    http://fl-quiltchic.blogspot.com/
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12

Blog Entries

Big thank you to my sercret santa

Wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to Jackie Gould my Seecret Santa. I did really good not opening it early. I hid it from myself. I like the material and thank you for the needles and especially my kola bear Christmas orn.. Again Thank you so very much!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Deb in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
    Terri, I just want you to know what fun I had with this. I had never done this before, and I sure will do it again, and be better prepared, giftwise. I had a nice response from my SS PM. How did you decide who to pair up? My SS and I are both from Michigan, and both are Sue's. Haven't heard from the one I sent to, but am sure she had something else going on.
    Thanks grann....I really have no "rule" as to how I put the names together. I just put them in Microsoft Excel, then click on SORT. It all depends on how I want to sort it. This year, I sorted it by first names.
    Don't know how I'll do it next year. ya'll will just have to join and see!!!

Just like Christmas morning...........I'm grinning ear to ear......

Sounds like everyone is having a good day..........just like me............I got a very special package from my secret pal.........
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Last edited by catpawski; 12-11-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    I Know- I know !!! She is taking my name and putting everyone to send to ME LOL
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    Terri, don't know the board name who sent to me. Have a note ready to go in the mail, but would also like to do a pm. Thanks so much for doing this. Amy

Page 356 of 399 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 355 356 357 366 ... LastLast