Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: September F8 swap ~ sign up Closed

You're welcome. Glad I could help!

Judy (goldendog55), you were a busy person this swap! I love the F8s I received from you .... same as previous posted by others. The brown/white plaid is calling to be made into a mug rug; a piece of the cats and pumpkins is going into an I-Spy quilt; and the sunflowers will be saved for a sunflower-themed quilt for me when I collect a variety of sunflower fabrics - a some day project. Thank You, Judy ... you are a super swapper (and try saying that 5 times.) This has been a great swap, Ms Grace!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

These swaps are great! You all are sharing fabrics I would never buy for myself even though I really like them and am looking forward to using them. First picture is of the F8s sent by goldendog55 ....
    Name:  Sept 2012 F8 received from goldendog55.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  131.0 KB
    Beautiful fabrics ....

Today I received this package from jarenie ....
    Name:  Sept 2012 F8 received from jarenie.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  118.9 KB
    and more beautiful fabrics. Now off to think about what I want to make with these. I know they'll mix really good with others received.
    Thanks jarenie and goldendog55!!! Swapping with you is fun!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

More eye candy! The first pics are from Connie and the second from Jarenie. Aren't they beautiful!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Prettip

Blog Entries

F8

Received a set today from Jarenie, it's beautiful fabric, thank you so much. Seems like we've had each other for a partner lately, you know, I'm getting use to meeting like this Name:  DSCF0873.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  1.22 MB

Ms. Grace, I tried sending you a message, but your mailbox is too full. I need help remembering names again. Thanks!

Ms. Grace ~ I tried to send you a pm, but your box is full. Bonnie
    SEW LUVD

I've received 3 more sets of f8s. I've been having some memory problems, due to my medical problems, so I'm having difficulty keeping track of who they were from, but I want you to know that I love them all. I really am sorry about losing the names, but sometimes, it's almost easy to forget my own (mostly teasing!).

I missed this one. I hope I haven't missed the announcement for the next swap!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog55 View Post
    I've received 3 more sets of f8s. I've been having some memory problems, due to my medical problems, so I'm having difficulty keeping track of who they were from, but I want you to know that I love them all. I really am sorry about losing the names, but sometimes, it's almost easy to forget my own (mostly teasing!).
    I sent you the double set. I'm fessing up so that it doesn't eat at you that you didn't know

I'm glad you liked them! It's my first time using my awesome new FoodSaver Did the seal hold?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast