Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: September fq (fat quarter) swap

Blog Entries
    I'm in for two sets, one halloween and one blacks, purple and orange. Question, black background ok? Thanks Brenda for hosting this!
    Phyllis
    Good Better Best, never let it rest till the good is better and the better best

I'm in for 2 sets: both blacks/purples/oranges.

Thanks Brenda!!

Jane
    October - Scrappy Block swap - Simply Woven by Jessica Kelly - Moda Bake Shop
    November - Scrappy Block swap - Florabunda aka Jacobs Ladder in Florals - Bonnie Hunter
    November - Fabric Postcard swap - Thanksgiving theme

Thank you for asking Brenda, all is well with family but I will be very busy and I don't want to worry about missing the deadline to mail out. I will be back next month

I would love to be in this month as I need some Halloween, but can't send out so quickly. I will drool over the pics of the exchange. have fun!

I'm in for one please

Hi,
    Hope things are going ok for you...you are awesome to do this every month for us...and I agree with the others, if you need help, or a break let us know...
    I am in for 2...
    Thanks!
    K
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Oops,
    Just saw the cut off to sign up is noon today, so don't worry about adding me in the mix...I will just watch closer next month.
    Take care of yourself!
    K
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    hope everything is ok bdawn.
    Welcome back lawsonmugs!
    thanks brenda.got my secret pal package sent out early so i thought i can get this out in tme. I've missed joining. It's a fast fun swap.
    Hugs mary
    Mary

ohh goody! I think today we get names! fabric lots of beautiful fabric, not sure which to cut yet as I said I could do either so patience once again for the brat. oh shoot that isn't fun at all this patience stuff. lets do away with that and just go to the now part. You might guess I have a heck of a time with a present you receive that your told not to open til.. it says just open me a tiny bit.. just peak a tiny bit.. oh heck open it no one will know you can retape it if you have to. Yup that is me.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    ohh goody! I think today we get names! fabric lots of beautiful fabric, not sure which to cut yet as I said I could do either so patience once again for the brat. oh shoot that isn't fun at all this patience stuff. lets do away with that and just go to the now part. You might guess I have a heck of a time with a present you receive that your told not to open til.. it says just open me a tiny bit.. just peak a tiny bit.. oh heck open it no one will know you can retape it if you have to. Yup that is me.
    Linda, you sound like I used to be. Now, not so much. When I do the SP swap and I mail mine off, I tend to (on purpose) forget about the pkg coming to me so I won't go crazy thinking about it. So I totally understand where you're coming from! LOL
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast