Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Well I received my second box of goodies today from joejoe31 and it was AWESOME!!! Let me say that I love the goodies that I get every month from each of you; however; Jessica (joejoe) has been very sick and going through quite a bit, so this package that was so thoughtful was even more special. Thank you again for everything and now ya'll can enjoy the pictures
    Name:  006 (640x480).jpg
Views: 165
Size:  241.0 KB
    Smarties, treats for Daisy, vacuum seal bag, sulky thread, embroidery thread, tape measure, postcard
    Name:  007 (640x480).jpg
Views: 179
Size:  242.4 KB
    2 Huge books of scrapbook ideas and stickers and embellishments
    Name:  008 (640x480).jpg
Views: 155
Size:  225.2 KB
    several patterns from JoAnns, a CD with quilt patterns and nice gel pens
    Name:  009 (640x480).jpg
Views: 163
Size:  220.4 KB
    2 new quilt magazines that I don't have yet and some very pretty fat quarters
    Name:  010 (640x480).jpg
Views: 150
Size:  216.2 KB
    adorable sewing machine pin cushion
    Name:  012 (640x480).jpg
Views: 150
Size:  315.0 KB
    GORGEOUS multi yards of fabric-pics don't them justice...the paisley has glitter through it and the fall colors in it are stunning.. Thanks again Jess....HUGE HUGS!!
    Brenda

What a lucky lady you are Brenda.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

That pincushion is too stinkin cute
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Went to JoAnn's today to buy materials for a Craftsy online class I signed up for with Lola Jenkins. I like small art type quilts. I figure long about April 2013 or 2014, I'll be ready to do the class. lol. I just had to use my 20% off of everything (incl sale items) coupon that was expiring today, so I'm all set, no matter when I begin the class. I needed Fabric Medium to set the colors from the colored pencils and several other items I had never used before. What fun. Then on the way home, I braked for a yard sale because I saw an antique sewing machine. It was a bit weathered, but was in a cabinet and the decals were fully intact. It was $50. No, I did not buy it - no place to keep it and no time to clean it up and sell it, but I sure wanted to!!! Today was shopping, tomorrow is hiking at Pebble Beach and Carmel. Weekends go fast!!!!! And tonight I MUST get crocheting on my baby afghan order before the baby arrives. Let's hope she does not deliver early.. Hope everyone here is having a great weekend, too.

Krystyna - Would you please post another photo of the fabric you are looking for? I cannot find your original post or your website address. I found some very pretty bridal veil fabric from Bridal Impressions called Ivory Heather and also White Heather, but I don't think that is what you wanted. It was $24.00 per yard, on special for $10.99 per yard and I had a 20% off coupon. Wish I had been able to contact you while I was at the store. And dumb dumb me forgot to take my camera, so I can't even show you what it looked like.
    Last edited by SharonAnne; 09-15-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

Brenda - That sewing machine pin cushion is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!! Very creative... Lucky lady, you are (in Yoda speak).
    "Sew Happy" Sharon

I'm beginning to feel like the red-headed step child. No packages today. Nada, nothing, tears beginning to well up. Now it's another wait until Monday.....
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    So many yummy packages. I can't wait until I get mine! I have been cleaning my sewing room and now I have a backache. That is what I get for having old heavy machines. I'll bet that Morse 3400 weighs 35-40 pounds. Oh the other hand......maybe I'm just getting old. At least in a few more days, I will have my sewing/painting/guest room organized. I'd hate to have someone down for a visit and lose them in that mess. I couldn't hold off cleaning one more day. Just found the original post when I first got that Morse and it weighs 44 pounds! No wonder I love my featherweight!
    Last edited by fayzer; 09-15-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Oh miss Kathleen... you just need to patient.. it will come I promise!

LOVE THE SEWziNG MACHINE pincushion!!!!!
    Hey everyone... i want you all to know hopw special you truely are.... i didn't sign up for sept.sp . Just have toany things on my plate since my hubby passed away in may. Few things had to be set aside. However.... i DID receive a very special Sept. SP box. IT was jammed with lots of goodies, and IT REALLY brighten my day. RAK are very meaningful.... I won't ever forget all of you who sent me many cards, and treasures of support. I just wanted to tell everyone going that extra mile for someone you don't know is very special.... God bless all of you. I plan on doing the oct. sp.... miss the fun of the whole sp activity!!!!! You know who you are that sent me the box and i am very touched by your efforts.....
    Catsnquiltsgotogether
    Jeremiah 29:13 =^.^=

I have sent my package out. It is traveling a L-O-N-G way. Everyone is getting such awesome packages. We sure are a generous and talented bunch! Lol. I have been busy sewing baby things, clothes for my 21 and 25 year old daughters and mug rugs. I hope to work on a quilt tomorrow. I'm thankful that the weather is cooling down. Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the bite in the air, all the colors and the amazing smells.
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 12 52 61 62 63 72 ... LastLast