Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 1005

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

  1. #971
    Super Member lauriejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    3,315
    I am glad you enjoyed your package, I had fun looking for skulls. I have found a new brand of gluten free bread, Goodbye Gluten, and I almost sent you a loaf. But I was afraid it wouldn't ship well.

    Yep, it's just cut strips of fabric. I like the frayed look so the strip edges are raw. I have made them for every holiday because they are so easy to fluff up when unpacked.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

    One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne


  2. #972
    Senior Member Nexxus831's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tacoma Washington
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
    I am glad you enjoyed your package, I had fun looking for skulls. I have found a new brand of gluten free bread, Goodbye Gluten, and I almost sent you a loaf. But I was afraid it wouldn't ship well.

    Yep, it's just cut strips of fabric. I like the frayed look so the strip edges are raw. I have made them for every holiday because they are so easy to fluff up when unpacked.

    Where do you get the ring to make the wreath??
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

    http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

  3. #973
    Senior Member Juli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    503
    That is a really cute wreath.

    Quote Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
    look at the wreath.

    Attachment 367975
    JULI

  4. #974
    Super Member lauriejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    3,315
    I think I got them at Pat Catan's outlet store. It was a while ago so I'm not sure. They are supposed to be for macrame.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

    One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne


  5. #975
    Senior Member Gigi07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WNC
    Posts
    680
    Blog Entries
    3
    Nice package wanda lou!! I love the fabric and the wreath is awesome!
    Gigi07

    Learn from Yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

  6. #976
    Junior Member joejoe31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    155
    Ok still no package for September which by now Iam sure this thread is closed ...no matter going in the hospital and i really hope everyone has a wonderful October. Ill be sending out my sp for october although I hope I can see the feedback when it arrives. God bless all of you and see you soon I hope.Jess

  7. #977
    Swap Hosts Krystyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baldwin, NY
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    23
    Be well, Jess. We'll be thinking of you. I hope your package comes soon.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

  8. #978
    Senior Member Juli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    503
    I am still waiting on two for Sept.


    Quote Originally Posted by joejoe31 View Post
    Ok still no package for September which by now Iam sure this thread is closed ...no matter going in the hospital and i really hope everyone has a wonderful October. Ill be sending out my sp for october although I hope I can see the feedback when it arrives. God bless all of you and see you soon I hope.Jess
    JULI

  9. #979
    Swap Hosts Krystyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baldwin, NY
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Juli View Post
    I am still waiting on two for Sept.
    Keeping you company on the bench, Juli. Today is as postal holiday ... so ... maybe tomorrow!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

  10. #980
    Senior Member Juli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    503
    Thank you! Am I the only one who is still on it?


    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Keeping you company on the bench, Juli. Today is as postal holiday ... so ... maybe tomorrow!
    JULI

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 48 88 97 98 99 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.