Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49 89 98 99 100 ... LastLast

Thread: September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST

Blog Entries
    Jess is also waiting.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Jess and Juli I am keeping you both company, I hope you get your packages soon.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

We should have had them long ago! I hope both of you get yours soon too. I didn't do the swap this month, right now, I am not sure if I want to do next month's either.

Quote Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
    Jess and Juli I am keeping you both company, I hope you get your packages soon.
    JULI

Blog Entries
    That is too bad, Juli, that this may have spoiled it for you!! I thinnk this is the first time I have seen this many "no shows" in a month! I hope you will try again, soon, though; as most of us follow through with our committments. I have found so often that there are bad apples in every group. You throw out the bad and enjoy the rest!!!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Seriously, what are the odds that someone with TWO sp's doesn't receive from either of them? I do hope that Lori sticks to her rules and bans them.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Seriously, what are the odds that someone with TWO sp's doesn't receive from either of them? I do hope that Lori sticks to her rules and bans them.
    Unless there are some real extenuating circumstances, I agree with you Krystyna, they need to be banned - what happens on the next swap they sign up for?? lots of gettin' and no givin' Not fair at all.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

I agree with K and V.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

I know how it feels. I had to have an angel send me a pkg. I can understand if someone becomes very ill, but if people get a sp gift and do not send one and there aren't any reasons, I think that is terrible.

Blog Entries
    OK I have to explain that wenot from the Netherlands is the person who has the last three who are waiting. She asked for 3 this month. She mailed on Sept 10th. So it is no ones fault really, she mailed on time, it is because of the postal system. Sorry i had to give the secret away. Lori

Very happy for you! Wow! you are getting a pkg from the Netherlands, that's worth the wait. The postal service isn't always fast and with all of the cut backs it will probably get slower. In Maine, we have been told that items that were to stay in state would go from 1 day to 2days for delivery.

Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49 89 98 99 100 ... LastLast