Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 417

Thread: September Secret Pal Swap Closes August 31st 4pm

  1. #291
    Super Member Crafty Darlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Crestview, Florida
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 View Post
    Got my SP package today. THANK YOU DARLENE (Darlene)!! OMG, look at all these goodies; and in my favorite colors too, pink & green!

    My DGD had as much fun taking the things out of the box as I did; even my cat had fun! This is Daisy playing with the bubble wrap that the ceramic angels were wrapped in. I love everything!!!!!

    Oh, and the little green ball opens into this red bag!
    Dawn, you are so welcome! I'm glad you and your family had fun opening your pkg! I had fun putting it together for you!

  2. #292
    Super Member sewbeadit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    3,074
    Really cool stuff, enjoy. I love your pretty kitty!
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

  3. #293
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ma
    Posts
    113
    Wow it's amazing how each package coming in really shows the thought! It's so neat to find those perfect little fits like those sparkly scissors! Awesome quilting wall, they really needed that!

  4. #294
    Senior Member Belfrybat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    West Central Texas
    Posts
    988
    I just heard from NancyW that she received my package. Since she doesn't have the ability to post photos, I'm doing it for her:
    Name:  Sept SP sent NancyW.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  275.9 KB
    There was a plastic bag holder,stiletto, about 1-1/2 yards of fabric, water flavouring, a shower scrubber and homemade soap, a reusable grocery bag, a book and bookworm. It was a fun package to put together.

  5. #295
    Super Member LindaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,814
    Blog Entries
    1
    I don't think my SP does pictures and I didn't take one, bummer LOL hope she likes everything, delivered Sat I think.
    Retired and living in NE Michigan

  6. #296
    Super Member verna2197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Cumberland Plateau Tennessee
    Posts
    1,098
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamimclaugh View Post
    Wow it's amazing how each package coming in really shows the thought! It's so neat to find those perfect little fits like those sparkly scissors! Awesome quilting wall, they really needed that!
    I so totally agree, its like they were made just for my wall.
    My Gummy Bear Died
    My Unicorn Ran Away
    My Imaginary Friend Got Kidnapped
    The Voices In My Head Won't Talk To Me
    Oh No! I'm Going Sane!

  7. #297
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    583
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
    Thank you Quiltingdragon, you too did an awesome job. You really really surprised me. Something I had on my list I didn't think I would ever get anyone to send me one.

    Attachment 436410
    Lots of candy the Red Hots will be gone before I go to bed.

    Attachment 436411
    The dogs will go crazy for these.

    Attachment 436412
    Fall Colored Material

    Attachment 436414
    Seraphim Angel of the Month September - (This totally surprised me, and guess what I did not have this one. I had some Angel of the Months but not this one)

    Attachment 436415
    This is the cabinet where I keep all my Seraphim Angels at. She is on the top shelf center stage!

    Again thank you so very much. I love my angels and you totally rocked it.

    Verna 2197
    So glad that you like everything - I still owe you a quilt block as I have had a horrid time finding missouri fabric. I ordered a scrap piece (as that was all they had left) when I got some fabric for your other partner of the "Kicks on Route 66" fabric with the missouri outline, and wouldn't you believe that the missouri was 1/2 cut off. So I'll try and find another piece somewhere else!

  8. #298
    Senior Member annt59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kissimmee, FL
    Posts
    722
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sorry, I'm late. I mailed out packages to high zips yesterday. Should arrive tomorrow. Total zip numbers are 28 and 36.
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

  9. #299
    Super Member Quilty-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Posts
    2,457
    Blog Entries
    1
    quiltingdragon,

    I have some fabric that has the outline of each state.
    When i get home from work I will try to locate it and
    post a picture for you if it works I will send some to you
    if you wish.

    I also have some fabric that has each state license plate.

    Just let me know if you are interested in posting pictures
    of these fabrics.

    Louise





    Quote Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
    So glad that you like everything - I still owe you a quilt block as I have had a horrid time finding missouri fabric. I ordered a scrap piece (as that was all they had left) when I got some fabric for your other partner of the "Kicks on Route 66" fabric with the missouri outline, and wouldn't you believe that the missouri was 1/2 cut off. So I'll try and find another piece somewhere else!
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

  10. #300
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    583
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    quiltingdragon,

    I have some fabric that has the outline of each state.
    When i get home from work I will try to locate it and
    post a picture for you if it works I will send some to you
    if you wish.

    I also have some fabric that has each state license plate.

    Just let me know if you are interested in posting pictures
    of these fabrics.

    Louise
    Louise, that would be lovely to see a picture. Not sure if she already has a Missouri block, if so I could make her a "usa" block or a St. Louis block!

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20 29 30 31 40 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.