Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST

OMG that little one is such a beautiful angel!! How absolutely precious!

love the doll quilts posted, all of them so spring has sprung and all so different. that last one with 1 zillion pieces what a tremendous work of scrappy happy quilting. I never have the patience for all those scraps its lovely to see how they can be used harmoneously and become new again
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Nancy, I love both of the quilts but I think I love the baby the most. She sure is a cutie. Such a sweet picture. Congratulations.
    Kitsy

Blog Entries
    Like you dq LJDugas It is so cute I love butterflies.

those are some of the cutest quilts, makes me want to rethink mine to K.
    Can't wait to see wedding pictures K.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    Ooooh! Nancy. I love both of your quilts, but oh my goodness! What a beautiful little girl. You must be nuts with happiness.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    The wedding was wonderful but I cried my way through half a box of tissues before the ceremony even started! Waiting for pix to come from the photographer, but here are a few I got ...

Name:  Blaze and Melissa in Church Door Small.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  51.7 KB

Name:  Bridal Party.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  94.8 KB

And last but not least ... mom and her son in the apartment before he left for the church ... a little sad that we didn't send him off from our home in Long Beach, but that didn't dampen the happiness. Awful photo of me.

Name:  Mom and Blaze before the wedding.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  46.0 KB
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Oh, what beautiful pictures. That baby makes my arms ache! I would like to curl up in a chair and just hold and look at her!! LOL I have 7 DGS and ony 1 girl. And it has been a while. Enjoy her while she is little, it don't see to last long enough for this grandma. She is BEAUTIFUL!! All the quilts are very nice. Krystyna, what great pictures. you look beautiful. Not as beautiful as the baby, LOL!!! You will cherish that phoeo!! Can't wait to see more. I love the color of the dress, and is that matching nail polish I see? Glad you enjoyed.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

K~you look fantastic!
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Thank you ladies! And now ... off to catch up on the May swap!

And speaking of which ... if you have not received a DQ from last month or later, please PM me. Sad to say, I've had to remove a couple of people from our swap. and . Ugh. This is the part of being a hostess that I hate!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Oh, that is too bad. They are the loosers, they will surely miss all our fun. I just checked and, Linda, your little quilt should have been in your box on Saturday, so if you have not gone to the post office, get up and go!!! LOL I am very anxious to see your reaction. I loved mine sew soooooo much! Started my crazy for May. You know, April showers bring May flowers. Think scrappy posies.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 43 ... LastLast