Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST

I got my package in the mail yesterday and here is the lovely quilt. I love the flowers and ladybugs. Thank you so much Quiltymom. And the goodies that came with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My Avatar "Kiya" by Deborah Grayson Studios (c)2008
    http://www.graysonstudios.com
    http://www.debbeedoesquilting.blogspot.com

These are all so cute. And that baby is adorable!. I'm posting pics for my DN ScrappyJenny!. This is the quilt she received from her partner LJDugas. She really loves it and used it to replace a painting on her wall that her exBF gave her. If you ask her what her favorite color is, she will say EVERY color. So this one fits her perfect. She's still working on yours. I'll make sure she gets it out in time.

Name:  jendq1.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  697.8 KB

Name:  jendq2.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  547.9 KB
    We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.
    http://blockinaround.blogspot.com

I got it! I got it! happy happy happpy dance.. wont sing I am a tiny bit tired but I went down the hill and there waiting for me was my doll quilt! And I being a super big child had the sweet lady there help me open it up and we both feasted our eyes on my doll quilt from Onalee (Buslady). Thank you so very much a peak into the window of my home there is a beautiful three d flower, kitties everywhere sewing and then a gorgeous orange embroidered kitty on the front, there are also three d pieces a little sunbonnet sue with scissors and a quilt in her hand appliqued, a quilt sewn onto the sewing machine on the fabric piece so cute. I will photo tomorrow for you all its better in the a.m. when you can actuallys see what I am taking a pic of! Oh and a little heart that I can hang up with a blessing on it, and a package of sunflower seeds.. did I say I scored? You put so much work into this. thank you!!

Krystyna, what a happy group that was and your son, omg he is so YOUNG looking (probably cause he is young brat). You look so very beautiful don't tease us. You were all done up from top to bottom (we didnt get to peak at your shoes girl) and I love sparkle so you hit the sparkle note rather lovely. I am glad you made it through AND the restaurant was still open for the party
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness! I love those flowers! Girls, you both did an incredible job! ***WILD CLAPPING***
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    Krystyna ...... what lovely wedding pics your son is handsome ..... what a sweet couple .... your beautiful and so is you new DIL ..... and oh that baby girl Nancy in La. how adorable ..... all the quilts are so cute .... I wish I had one of each ..lol...... I'm still working on mine ...... I am searching for a bunny .....lol........ it is getting down to 27* here tonight ... a record low for us ........ tomorrow morning I get 3 teeth pulled out ....my only comment is ouch!!!!!!!
    have a ton of health issues but Im tired of thinking about them so I'm only thinking of pretty quilts new babies and beautiful weddings ....... thanks quilties for the smiles and warm feelings ..... happy quilting ........
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

I received a beautiful DQ from JeanD today!! with some wonderful buttons! So inspirational! I love the buttons she and her husband make! I will try to take a picture with my photo booth on my mac!

Blog Entries
    Gorgeous DQ's ladies! So bright and springy! Love them

And the great reveal. I take sucky pictures so my apologies to Buslady. She did a wonderful job quilting this. a window into my home.. spring has sprung! in a nutshell its ME. cats, sewing, quilting, flowers the number 1 representing my house number (so cute) buttons and pins and well you certainly win on creativity. THE WINNER IS BUSLADY!

Name:  april dq 003.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  664.2 KB
    Name:  april dq 010.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  559.8 KB
    Name:  april dq 012.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  727.3 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    That is adorable!!!! I am truly humbled. Fantastic job and creativity!

Blog Entries
    I am sew glad you like it. It was an absolute riot to make. DH thought I was nuts, each time I added or finished a part, I would jump around and make him look. Thank you for feeding my creativity.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast