Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST

Nancy what a beautiful baby. Congrats.

Krystyna.....OMgoodness. What an absolutely gorgeous wedding pictures. Your son is so handsome. You look beautiful in your lovely dress and smile.

I sat out this month and probably May too as I have a few projects that are needing to be done and I can't do it all. Would like to think that I can but then it just gets stressful. But I love seeing what all of you are doing. Such adorable doll quilts.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Thank you for your kind words! We'll sure miss you this month.

And if I'm not answering PMs until later today ... lots of stink going on. Cracked my tooth on one of the Jordan Almonds from the wedding favors so off to the dentist I go. And, to add to the fun, my husband came home last night to tell me about a friend who had "that laryngitis that's going around" -- guess who has it now? Off to get some cough medicine so I don't get the dentist sick ... or worse yet ... cough while he's drilling!!!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Here is my April doll quilt that I sent to Lv2sew2011. Hope she likes it. Can you find the buttons: a cat, a watering can and a little house? Can you find the miniature quilt?
    Last edited by kitsykeel; 04-26-2013 at 09:08 AM. Reason: add pictures
    Kitsy

Kitsy

I don't know why it says attachments instead of the pictures posting. Oh well, they are there if you want to see them.
    Kitsy

I am going to sit out the doll quilt swap for the next few months. There are so many projects around here what with gardening, refinishing furniture, swimming, spending time with grandchildren. It has been a lot of fun and I have received five beautiful quilts. I look forward to joining again in the fall. Thanks Krystyna for being such a thoughtful and caring host.
    Kitsy

You are funny! But then I thought about it and I may have done that too .
    Looking forward to seeing what you made for me!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
    skaduzy Thanks! I Will get yours finished this weekend and Mail Monday! I promise! Or you can stitch my fingers together! oh wait.... I already have done that! HA!
    Can't Wait!
    Sew many Quilts.......so little time!

Quote Originally Posted by kitsykeel View Post
    I don't know why it says attachments instead of the pictures posting. Oh well, they are there if you want to see them.
    You may have to leave a space between the attachment numbers

Blog Entries
    Kitsy, I saw your other post about the quilt and it's adorable! Sorry you're sitting a few out. We'll miss you! Hurry back!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I just got my doll quilt in the mail today from Mariah. It's really pretty, and I especially love the bright colors that she chose. The butterflies have cute embroidered antennas too! I have a secret love for toile, so it was a nice surprise to see the backing of the quilt. I love hand quilting too, so it was nice to see how she incorporated it into the quilt. Thanks for being my partner!

Here are some close ups:
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by marscrafter; 04-27-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast