Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST

Blog Entries
    Speaking of scary Sue's ... here are some embroidery designs from Urban Threads
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

The Scary Sue's are horribly fun... and Urban Threads has some fantastic designs. I wish I had an embroidery machine!!!

I'd love to make my nieces Sinbonnet Sue quilts!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Speaking of scary Sue's ... here are some embroidery designs from Urban Threads

It's been a long while since I have done a swap, and this one sounds like fun. Can I please sign up?

Blog Entries
    MU doll quilt lil bit of green is done binded and ready to ship, will try to get son to take to po, as I fell and hurt my leg and hip, but it is doen and i canpost a picture,
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    Love the crazy "Sues" and all the fun that has already started...I will try to do something like a tree or a nutshell...not promising any prize winner but what the heck....I am in for my second time and can hardly wait. I have done my usual thing and have purchased a few books of mini quilts...don't know why I think I have to have a book but that is what I do!
    Anyway, I am about ready to start my April quilt..cannot believe some of you are ready to take yours to the P.O.!!!! Oh well...Krystyna I was thrilled to hear you are doing your veils again. You are an inspiration!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    ok sweet ladies i need soem ideas, my sinus ridden head cannot think , spring has sprung, my one idea is flowers in hot colors, with their stems like spring, bouncing around, am i being way to literal, hummm not sure but would love soem ideas, im also really wanting to applique , as gettng improvment in that area, is waht im wanting to do , right now, so whos gonna help give me some ideas, im just ------ so odd, will also look online but wouv your imput
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Loving, how 'bout just one great big flower. In a small quilt, it's hard sometimes to get alot going. One great big flower - even appliqued with a bug in the center...
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    I have made two so far and might make of couple of more! I've caught up as far as I can until I can shop! for batting, thread ect. But I have a lot of scraps. So I thought I would share not sure which one I will send at this moment...
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  93.3 KB
    Name:  003.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  110.6 KB
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

http://countrycottagequiltsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

Aaahhh love the sheepy one. So crisp and so cute! The other one is romantic and so shabby chic in colors. you are on a roll!
    Anna Quilts

Both quilts are very nice!

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 ... LastLast