Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -

Blog Entries
    How about a NEW Years theme we do all other holidays!!!! That could be fun !! Just a thought!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Quiltin Robin View Post
    This month I didn't enter the swap because I was visiting the Dr. so much .... but on this day of such sorrow to so many I got good news from my oncologist ..... the lymphnodes are all shurnk down to little bittiy ... which means no more tests for 3 months .... and we are cancer free for 6 months now .... this is the best Christmas present I've ever got .... so in Jan I will join back in .... Merry Christmas to all !!!!!!!
    GOD IS GOOD!!!! I am so happy to hear your news, it is a wonderful gift indeed.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    I actually got my quilt started this weekend. A few little tweeks, binding and it will be done!! It turned out cute, if I do say so myself!! Hope my partner likes it.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I was thinking new years too bubbles etc. someone else in another swap was mentioning mardi gras for Jan. and of course I want a head start. I am going to do another boom swap so I would love to be able to do both and if I start early... then I can play here too! I just finished quilting my mystery train quilt. I had two days to do it which is pretty hard for me. Regular sewing machine, getting on the floor to pin it (needing help to get off the floor mind you) and then smushing it in and out of the machine argh. finished binding at 12:40 last night. A 17 hour quilt day. Its done. Phew as it is leaving home today. so my table is waiting projects! projects! it calls to me. Maybe I will go rogue and just .. make a doll quilt and hope my partner likes rogue dqs.Name:  quilt inspector mystery quilt.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  653.5 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Love your quilt! and the kitty. January. New year, new beginnings, yea, bubbles. I'm no good at thinking up themes, but I like to have their guidance. LOL
    Onalee Rose

Wondering why we don't do the theme for the next month. For January if we do hearts, then the doll quits can be displayed for all of February.

Blog Entries
    OK y'all how about for January, (for those who need/want a theme...like me) Since many may want holiday theme....
    let's go with a theme of THREE COLORS! that way you can use red, pink, and white for a Valentine theme or National Heart Month, OR... you can go with purple, gold and green for Mardi Gras theme. Maybe Red,white and blue for Presidents day. OR just any three colors that you like or your partner likes. What do ya think?
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

oH OH Yes! I can do that in a heartbeat! sign me up I am in I am in!

getting out scissors and fabric as I type lol..

ok here are a couple pictures I needed to post: one is an adorable ornament, a quail from dotcomdtv Dotty its so cute! check out the embroidery thread little things off the top of the head how perfect! and the next are photographs of the sweet doll quilt that psychomomma made for me. Mary I love how colorful it is. And she included a wonderful rice pack now to go find the picture of that and the hotpad she made me (or mug rug I used it as a hot pad today gulp and it worked lovely) ..
    Name:  dottys ornament to me.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  685.0 KBName:  marys dq to me psycomomma.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  724.5 KBName:  marys back to her dq.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  618.8 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Linda your quilt is beautiful. I like the idea of three colors so we can make in January what will be displayed in February.
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Blog Entries
    I received a lovely Snowflake doll quilt from QuiltingKrazy yesterday. I love the colors and it has little shiney beads on the flake. It is awesome!!!!! I also received some lovely gifts. Lisa, you do such beauitful work! Thank you so much.

Name:  DSC00921.JPG
Views: 98
Size:  116.2 KB
    Barbara

May all your ups and downs be with needles and thread.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast