Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up for December 2012 Doll Quilt Swap -

Blog Entries
    Sneeky Peeky!!! GIQuilt, still don't count on it before the weekend to go in mail!! LOL Nights busy, kids plays, shopping, you know......
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    I am having to start over with mine totally messed
    it all up so now its do over time........again.

Blog Entries
    the bubbles, champangge glasses, 3 colors, sounds good to me!

Elizabrat, I really hope you like it, see? points not right, but I said 10 foot rule , right??
    Mary
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

I got my DQ from Just a Quilter yesterday. Isn't it lovely. I just love it. Thank you Just a Quilter. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

Name:  DSC_0251.JPG
Views: 154
Size:  187.1 KB
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
    OK y'all how about for January, (for those who need/want a theme...like me) Since many may want holiday theme....
    let's go with a theme of THREE COLORS! that way you can use red, pink, and white for a Valentine theme or National Heart Month, OR... you can go with purple, gold and green for Mardi Gras theme. Maybe Red,white and blue for Presidents day. OR just any three colors that you like or your partner likes. What do ya think?
    Isn't everything you mentioned falls in FEBRUARY and not January. I am not sure about Heart month. How about something that is inclusive for January. Like Snowmen, New Year's, etc. I do like the 3 colors.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Or maybe do a Happy Birthday one. Afterall we all will have a birthday sometime during the year.

Blog Entries
    Yes, it is the year's birthday. My BD is in January and one of my DGS, just a day before mine!! I think they were talking about doing Valentines in January so it would be to the receiver to use for Valentines day. If we do Valentines day for February, by the time they get it, it will be late for the date. LOL.....
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    I think several are thinking that what we do in January could represent something that happens in Feb, so it can be displayed longer. for example, if we wait until February swap to do a valentines quilt, some may not receive it until after Feb 14th. saying that.... i think a theme using any three colors will work for just about everyone!
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Why don't we just make it easy and each of us tell our partner what our Theme is for each mth and let the creativity begin...Then we can post photo's showing what our partners interpeted our request as...
    WHen will we be signing up?

Senior Member Crazy Quiltin Robin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    GOD IS GOOD!!!! I am so happy to hear your news, it is a wonderful gift indeed.
    Thanks so much Busylady ....... I know I'm not cured but remission is awesome ...
    Crazy Quiltin Robin

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 ... LastLast