Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up July 2013 47th Doll Quilt Swap - Self Portrait and/or Where I Live

Awesome! Lynnie, you and I both got Cogito! Does this mean we need to think of Super Hero alter egos like Cogito / Cognito? I have to laugh, because Cogito, you almost pulled out and now here you have two partners!
    i can't think of anything as good as Korruptyna, LOL
    Lara B.
    ... My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.

http://www.buzzinbumble.com/

Korruptyna you just simply rock! Luv ya to pieces! Now I have to get back and finish Gaijin's quilt! I could put it in the mail today and say its not late, but alas no PO open today, so it goes out tomorrow! Only one day late....hope I'm not banned. I promise, promise that is my last late quilt. Sainara!
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

I am looking for to this challenge. And yes it can be a challegne not to be boring. I have a good idea of what I am going to do. Just need to find the pattern. I think mom has it so I have to go dig around her sewing room.
    Cindy R in Dallas, TX

"My day is not complete until I play with fabric in some manner......whether be sewing, cutting or just fondling for a new project."

Blog Entries
    Lara, your partner is actually Cognito the quilting superhero.
    Lyn has Cogito, the ... well, nevermind what she is. It's secret.
    Korruptyna is working with CLSurz while Krystyna has JeanD.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Well, I will lurk in the background with this one. Played around too long and didn't sign up - one of those maybe, maybe not things and looks like the not won out! Sounds like there will really be some crazy quilts and I'll enjoy watching each one posted!!
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    I took a minute to check the status of our internet service and noticed I had a message - I sent my partner handi a message to introduce myself; I'm looking forward to seeing something about each of you this month through the little quilt you create. On that note here's a little tidbit about me - I've been longing to get a smoker for the back yard and yesterday we picked one up so needless to say today I get to play with my new toy - trying chicken drummies and two different kinds of rub on ribs - check it out. Dinner will be late this evening - still need to get our rustic red potatoes and corn ready for the grill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Oh MY GOODNESS! I had a ? for Ms. K and now we are partners for July??? Gulp. I feel like I might get kicked out of school!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean D View Post
    Oh MY GOODNESS! I had a ? for Ms. K and now we are partners for July??? Gulp. I feel like I might get kicked out of school!
    What???!!!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I hope you really like primitive/dull ish colors because my self portrait will be like that and I feel like there is so many wonderful bright colors but when I try to use them, well....they NEVER look good when I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
    Well, I will lurk in the background with this one. Played around too long and didn't sign up - one of those maybe, maybe not things and looks like the not won out! Sounds like there will really be some crazy quilts and I'll enjoy watching each one posted!!
    I'd love to swap with you too Vanogay, if you still want to be part of this month. Is this okay Krystyna. I have ideas for two quilts anyways.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast