Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st

Blog Entries
    Hi Birdlady, I hope you had fun visiting with the family. I finished your doll quilt and mailed it out to you today. LOL, I realized, I packaged up my doll quilt, wrote out my personal note, sealed my envelope! Then went to the post office and mailed with a delivery confirmation. Nothing wrong there....I got all the way home and realized, I never filled out the label that I sewed on the back of the doll quilt. LOL, it has definitely tickled my funny bone. I am such an airhead sometimes. I hope your doing well.

Ooops, I'm going over to visit the best block contest again. It wouldn't load for me earlier.
    Last edited by Judith1005; 06-14-2012 at 05:17 PM.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
    This is really life like... Great DQ...
    I am so lucky i LOVE that chicken dq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus i got a BEAUTIFUL Log Cabin doll quilt From Irelanddragonquilter!!!!! Wonderful month for me. Thank you ladies!!!

Blog Entries
    krystyna, when i was growing up i showed my mother my latest project and she always said, " it's coming along nicely, dear." so i will say to you, what i said to her, "Uh, it's done."( lol. i guess i'm not the only one to whom alzheimer's is meaningful!) roflmbo!!

Thank you all for your nice comments. this was very fun to do! and thanks n2! i'm glad we agreed on this swap! h&k !!
    Last edited by nancia; 06-14-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Abonda, the quilt you made is super gorgeous!

Lynnie25, will be so fun to see what you've created for me. I sure hope you like what I did for you...waiting two weeks for someone to get their goodies is driving me nuts! LOL! I think if you live out of the states, you must have tremendous patience, right?

Blog Entries
    oh Buslady, I can smell the lilacs from here! so beautiful! uh oh! I looked again, Hydrengias?? still beautiful!
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

Blog Entries
    I need to learn paper piecing and applique, all of you have done a wonderful job!
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

Psychommquilter you were right the first time Lilacs it is........... Buslady I'm so so glad I did capture you! I thought you were gonna like it cause you told me you liked lilacs and so do I. I have 4 lilac trees in my yard. I had a ball making it and I'm glad you can enjoy it.
    Abonda
    Take time to pray, It is the greatest power on earth!

Blog Entries
    Abonda, yes, I absolutely LOVE it! Been showing it off to anyone that will look! And that is a lot of people. LOL Krystyna, I think the themes for July and August are wonderful. Everyone should be thinking patriotic thoughts, especially over the fourth. I have a DGS that will be 13 on the fourth of July. Dr.'s called him a "firecracker", and he was/is!!! I have purchased some bright solids for a quilt I have envisioned. I am going to do it on the smaller version for the August swap. That is what I like about this one, I have wanted to do this for over a year, just never got a round toit! This should satisfy my need and if I really liike it, I can still do a big one.
    Now, I finished my quilt top for Abonda last night, just needs the label, will do that tonight, I hope. Decided to try using my embroydery machine to make a butterfly, "off the quilt", so I could add it three demensionally. It came out beautiful. Washed out the disolving stabilizer. It was BEAUTIFUL, at least in my eyes it was. Set it out to dry. Looked for it this morning, so I could admire it some more before leaving for work. I couldn't find it for a while, then there it was. I LOVE MY DOG. I LOVE MY DOG. I LOVE MY DOG. Repeat fifty times, or at least until you remember why. Apparently, the dog found it before I did.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Yesterday I received my wonderful little quilt from Happy Cat Quilter. It is so cute. I love the design and the fabric.

Feast your eyes on this beauty:
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 
    Last edited by 978gray; 06-15-2012 at 07:35 AM. Reason: wrong name of partner

Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22 31 32 33 42 ... LastLast