Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st

Blog Entries
    Well, Abonda, it is on it's way!! I sure hope you like it. By the way...... see attached! Which is the real Bumble Bee?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Well, that didn't go as planned. I'll try again. Which is the real bumble bee?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Hey Jillnjo,
    I finally finished the quilt and I shall get in packaged and into the mail, oh I will say tomorrow morning!

Blog Entries
    Buslady, love the scooter! Funny because I was just talking about getting one for the family since some of them work where there is no parking.

Brenda, you quilt is done except for the label. But I don't think it needs one because I decided to keep it. OK? OK! Bye!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

978Gray- so pretty..the basket and flowers you made.

Krystyna you still need a label because you will forget that you made it
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    HappyCatQuilter, What a beautiful basket of flowers. So cheerful.
    10-2-12, the lucky day I became a granny!

Blog Entries
    100 miles to the gallon! don't get any better than that.DH and I pull in and fill em both up, it might be $4 or $5 for both. LOL Takes a little longer, as they only do about 35, but on these hot days, it feels pretty dang good. It is about 12 miles each way to town for work. Had a flat tire when I got here today, so it is in the back of the truck for a ride home to fix. Grrrrrrrrrrr!! At least it didn't go flat while I was sailing down the road full throttle like the last time! LOL
    Onalee Rose

Happycatquilter, love the basket of flowers, very bright and cheery.

Buslady, great pic of you on your scooter. Two of my friends ride scooters, one rides a pink one and all pink accessories, the other a red one with red accessories.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Blog Entries
    i think the scooter is wonderful, and you, too, buslady! i drive a discretely sexy convertible. gets about 16 mpg. so i don't drive it much! i never fill up anymore since my mechanic told me the gas goes bad and turns into thick gunk that messes up your engine. now, why would they put that in the gas??

where's my head? just want to add that the basket of flowers is lovely! is that hand quilted? looks great!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 51 ... LastLast