Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble View Post
    Do I have a wonderful son or what? He attends RIT in Rochester. Genesee Valley Quilt Club is having a huge quilt show at the field house there this weekend. He went to the gym and took this picture from above and sent it to me and then called to make sure we will come. He sure knows the way to his Mom's heart!
    Hey -- I went to RIT!! We were the first freshmen on the new campus after they moved from downtown to Henrietta. I keep missing that show .... never get back to visit the right time. My sister-in-law works there.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Will be back soon ... and hopefully minus one poop bag!
    LOL The things we worry about with our pets. Nina went to the park today to see the children play their soccer game. We all had a dog poo baggie in our pockets in case Nina went when we walked around at the park. Here are some pictures of her in her new camping sweat shirts I made for her last night in about 10 minutes 6 outfits. I am cleaning the house and had some old sweat shirts and pants, cut off legs and sleeves, added slits for her leggies and now she is ready to go camping up north. Not the fanciest but it does the job.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Anna, she is so adorable! Still no poop for Feeney.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Thank you Jaba! Argentium is in again this month and Jaba has generously agreed to take on a second partner!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Thank you Jaba! Argentium is in again this month and Jaba has generously agreed to take on a second partner!
    RATS! I was going to do that! Oh well since I haven't even cut Anna's out yet....hmmm. I am so sorry for Feeney..bet the poor pup has a tummy ache!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Krystna,
    I can take another partner also if needed.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, everyone, for the offers. I'm sure we'll still have some late comers.

And I have the best partner of all. You've all heard of praying for rain? Well, my wonderful partner prayed for POOP! She must have grabbed God's ear because this is the last time you will hear about poor Feeney's troubles. Success!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Just a reminder ... I'm leaving feedback for everyone as I remember to do so ... but please leave feedback for your partners. Hardly anyone is doing that. And I know you all love each other's quilts ... so go go go!

On another note ... while I was at the Floriani class (aka sales pitch) yesterday I saw a basket of quilting books and patterns marked down 75%! Well, who could resist? Goodies to browse through and then to pass on to my QB friends! Wheeee! Anyway, there was one for a raggedy flower quilt so I decided to try one as an experiment. Red white and blue. Guess what? I forgot to wash the red. Argghhhhh! I haven't tossed it in the machine yet ... of course I'm not done piecing ... but do you think those color catchers would work? I'd hate for it to be red blue and pink!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    I can honestly say I always leave feedback. I can always take on another partner if ever needed!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

I seemed to have pretty good luck with using the color catchers. An old piece of white terrycloth would work, too, or so I've heard. I mailed my Red, White and Blue June Mini to Cogito just now. Good to go if anyone else needs a partner, Krystyna. Glad Feeney pooped--must have had you worried, for sure!

Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 62 ... LastLast