Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue

Blog Entries
    How the heck did I miss so many posts? This board is always an amazing thing. You never know what will happen next.

What a fabulous star quilt! You never know what wonderful things you ladies are going to come up with next.

Kitsy, I do like those colors. Can't wait to see what you create! I need to dig around to see if I have more red ... I have a second idea bubbling around in my weird little mind.

Sharon, I'm so sorry about your mom. What a heartache.

Yes, thinking about and praying for Robin.

Thanks for the washing machine info. I think I'll try it. Need to get some bags to put the pieces in so I don't make a complete mess.

I thought I'd post a photo of the Hypnosis table runner I made for the Brat's swap ... scary, isn't it? But the theme IS Summer Fun ...

Name:  Table Runner 8.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  114.2 KB

Name:  Table Runner 5.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  94.6 KB
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Thank you all for the nice compliments, it was a pleasure to make it. I love making them for a table topper but Miss K I did put a hanging sleeve on it also. And....it's not a big secret, it's a pattern using the 22.5 squedge ruler. The only trick is you have to have the ruler. I've tried to see if it would "fit" with the degrees on any other ruler but haven't found one yet. Think I'd get in a bunch of trouble if I started cutting out acrylic and making them. So glad you liked it toomanyufo's

Jaba LOVE the doll quilt you made your partner,just beautiful!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Love the doll quilt Jaba...love your fabrics Kitsy and Krystyna I would know that table runner was yours! That is simply delightful! Would certainly get your eyes open in the morning if it was on the breakfast table!!! Thoughts and prayers are with Robin tonight...so hope we hear from her soon. Robin, if you are reading this I hope you have sweet dreams tonight...so many thoughts are with you.
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

LOL! Elisabrat, you must be a firm believer in 'flattery will get you everywhere!" Nice job, Jaba!

Blog Entries
    Jaba,
    What a great quilt you made. Very unique!
    In my quilt lab!

Sharon (luvstoquilt) I am so sorry for what you are going through. Hospice is very hard. My FIL went that route and it was a mixed blessing. I am saying a prayer for you and for your Mom. It doesn't matter how old either of you are - this is one of the hardest things.

Linda (elisabrat) you're back! How are you doing with your move? You are so funny and your post really cracked me up... hunga dunga

Bertie I love your method of quilting and being able to ignore the other work. You do sound like you have a ball!

Kitsie that is great fabric and I can't wait tos ee what you do with it!

Jaba and Krystyna I LOVE your quilts! Jaba I never saw one done like that before and it is beautiful! Krystyna the close up shot shows that it is even more awesome than I thought!

This morning I washed and starched the fabrics and actually began cutting them out - this is going to be a fun quilt! I came down to the computer for a lunch break but better get back upstairs and busy.

I am sending you all a virtual pup with a busily wagging tail who wants to play. It's our dog Pip and she always cheers me up. Throw it for me Mom!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lara B.
    ... My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.

http://www.buzzinbumble.com/

Blog Entries
    Lara, I love Pip so much. She is my baby girl's twin!

Here's Daisy, who guards the pedal to my sewing machine ...

Name:  Daisy June 2013 b.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  55.6 KB

And Feeney who is very busy getting hair on my sofa and stinking up the quilt that is supposed to be between him and the sofa ...

Name:  Feeney June 2013 b.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  52.3 KB
    Krystyna

Omg too cute!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    And Linda, what is the sweet critter in your lap in your avatar?
    Krystyna

Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 72 ... LastLast