Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue

Blog Entries
    You are all NUTS but such fun. I love all the little quilts that are arriving! Mailed to Anna today .. it is supposed to arrive on the 20th (same day she is due home from vacation!). How much fun to have a doll quilt from your childhood! I was the oldest so my younger sister pretty much used up anything I saved. Oh well, I loved her dearly and miss her every single day!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Good question BertieD

Quote Originally Posted by BertieD View Post
    Okay, Kitsykeel, so where's the one 'wee-wee-weeing all the way home?' Enquiring mind wants to know!
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by tesspug View Post
    I ask my DH what he saw and he said, "Some pigs."
    Yep, got the same response here. Just no appreciation for beautiful fabric

Fifth Little Pig Mystery Solved: The last lil pig has been identified by Kitsykeel! I concede to her sharp eyesight. But since I always heard he WENT wee-wee-wee all the way home, I was like BuzzinBramble looking for proof, haha. Since he cried wee wee wee all the way home, the tears certainly make sense. Now if I had any, we wouldn't have had near as much fun today. And Tesspug my DH would have said exactly the same thing yours said if I had asked him what he saw. It is really cute fabric.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91iSG5DARw8 Song for your enjoyment about what we've been joking about! And Tesspug they sang it your way!

Ms Grace, is it there yet? is it there yet? is it there yet? Oh the postman takes so long to deliver precious packages from Australia to the US

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post

Speaking of spitting ... I miss sitting on my porch with my son when he was little having watermelon seed spitting contests. Of course he would spit gobs of watermelon out with the seed and his t-shirt would be a mess and became the official spitting shirt.
    Ok, I have to laugh cause I read this the other day after you posted and I swear I thought you said you miss sitting on your couch with your son and spitting seeds. LOL! I thought when I read that "wow she was really laid back to let him spit seeds in the living room ". Hahaha well tonight I re-read this post and now it says porch! Eyes are playing tricks on me.
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Blog Entries
    Laid back? Um, try disgusting! House rule: No spitting indoors. And actually, with the exception of watermelon seeds, no spitting at all. Blechhhh.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I had a wonderful surprise in my mailbox today from Chasezzz, isn't it beautiful!!! She also included some fabric that is so pretty, thank you Karen.Name:  MVC-703S.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  51.1 KBName:  MVC-704S.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  44.9 KB

Glad you like the DQ, Jan! I had fun using the modern dresden plate template for the first time. At first the quilt was square, but then I thought it begged to be a circle!

Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 30 39 40 41 50 ... LastLast