Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue

As promised, Gaijin's quilt was mailed to Japan today. Have no idea how long it takes to get there....But here is a little more sneak peak!Name:  Gaijin sneak peak2.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  324.0 KB
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Blog Entries
    Cute! I think it only takes 2 hours to get there!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Cute! I think it only takes 2 hours to get there!
    Maybe......it IS going airmail after all!
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Blog Entries
    Totally Off Topic - I love sparrows. They are so tiny and yet there is a life in them. I just love them. That said, I don't know why, but I keep finding dead baby birds. I found one a couple of weeks ago and wrapped him up so something wouldn't eat him. Today, I found two that were barely out of their shells. They had no feathers. First I saw one, and then the second which, unfortunately, someone stepped on. On the other side of the complex I saw one of the residents who was very busy planting flowers. I walked over and complimented him and then I told him about the baby birds and asked if he would mind burying them. I told him I just didn't want to put their tiny bodies in the trash. He kindly agreed and dug a hole. Then he asked me if I would like to say a prayer! So I did. And that was that. I felt that all was well with the cycle of their tiny little lives.

OK. I'm weird. I think I'll go make a Lean Pocket for dinner since hubby is working overtime again. Over and out.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by BertieD View Post
    Bilben, that is one of the most creative RWB flags I've ever seen! Lucky Debbyg. I like Canada's flag, too! Happy Canada Day or whatever it's called. I love stars and have never seen so many different fabrics with stars on it that I DON'T have, lol! Just so much originality on this board -- that's what makes it fun. I just got back from a big quilt show in Indiana and it was combined with a Hudson Car show. Did you know they made cars in the most glorious colors? Said if you wanted a black car, buy a Ford! LOL! We're going to TX on Wednesday so talk to ya'll when I get back unless I can sneak on at my DSIL's house on her computer.
    Well Ms Bertie you sure are galavanting about! Drive safe, have a great 4th!

K You are not weird at all... I always say a little prayer for any dead animals I see...

Thank you QuilterMomma Love my doll quilts, yep I got 2. will post a picture later tonight.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

I agree with you Krystna and WandaLou _ I always say a little prayer for a dead animal as well. In the spring, it seems I see more dead animals on the roads - they always lose to the cars. I try not to get too upset, but it doesn't always work. Don't ever be upset with yourself if you have a tender heart.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Krystyna, Wanda Lou, and Vanogay, that is a wonderful and lovely thing to do. It's as the song says...His Eye is on the Sparrow.

Cogito, your sneak peek is intriguing. Wow Gaijin is in Japan, I had not realized that.
    Lara B.
    ... My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.

http://www.buzzinbumble.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinBumble View Post

Cogito, your sneak peek is intriguing. Wow Gaijin is in Japan, I had not realized that.
    Hhhhmmm, intriguing, eh? Isn't that the socially polite way of saying "Blech" but I will be nice and say... intriguing... Jest kidding!

Oh no, Cogito. Intriguing is good....can't wait to see more of it. Hmmmmmm.... maybe we have more than one "Brat" here?
    Lara B.
    ... My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide.

http://www.buzzinbumble.com/

Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17 57 66 67 68 ... LastLast