Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76

Thread: Sign Up for the June 2013 Quilting Board 46th Doll Quilt Swap! Red White and Blue

Blog Entries
    I received mine today from argentium. She embellished the little quilt so nicely and sent me beads, a needlefelt pin cushion and deco pins to go with it. All so nice and they are special, so glad she sent them to me. Will certainly hang it for next years 4th of July celebration and use the pin wheel too! Thank you so much for sending and Name:  DSCF1506.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  1.24 MBName:  DSCF1507.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  1.28 MBName:  DSCF1508.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  1.27 MB making sure I got this from you

Java, love your little quilt, how cute is that beading on it. Great work argentium !
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Jaba, I'm so sorry it took so long to get to you but I'm glad you like it. And I should take this opportunity to show off the one you sent me... again, apologies for the belated "thank you". It's gorgeous and it should have gotten it's "ooh and ahh" moment on here when I received it.

Blog Entries
    Wow. Gaijin's little quilt is wonderful Lucky you!
    Having major computer problems ... my old standby with Windows 7 is dying and the new one --- well, all I can say is don't get Windows 8. Ugh. Hope everyone is staying cool!
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Argentium, you create such wonderful doll quilts! You have a great eye for color and design! It is fantabulous.
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Jaba,
    i love the way you used the star fabric for the binding. It literally makes the quilt edges sparkle....like fireworks!
    The expert's mind has no room to learn while the beginner's mind is free to know everything....

Argentium and Jaba both oohhs and aaahhs for the gorgeous little DQs you made for the red/white and blue swap. Well worth the wait!
    Anna Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaijin View Post
    Cogito,

I am so sorry you had to wait so long to receive this mini quilt! It is the first time that airmail took longer than a week to arrive. I had already written it off and was preparing to make another!

Thank you for your patience and the lovely quilt you made me and the other goodies!

Deborah (Gaijin)
    Deborah,
    you have no control over postal services! Maybe customs thought you were sending me secret messages in Japanese! Remember....all good things come to she who waits.

Beautiful quilts ladies. Jaba I love the flower and flag print. It reminds me of fabrics I saw in Civil War museums. Southerners weren't allowed to show their cities flags so they created floral fabric to represent the flag.
    I promise not to buy any more fabric until I see something I really like. Or it's on sale. Or I think it might match something.

Very pretty quilts!
    jillnjo

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 75 76