Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green

Oh how I dream of my next trip to a jo anns. Last time my mum and I went there in florida we were 5 hours. My dad thought we had been abducted. Going to florida again in 2015 so I will be having a good shop then. It is so so much cheaper than in the uk

St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorites. I used to live in Mpls/St. Paul which has not one but two parades, one at noon and one at 6pm so there is plenty of time for green beer too!

Now I live near San Jose... no parade, no green beer, no St. Patty's fun...

I'll have to settle for my doll quilt and my new mani/pedi.

Happy Friday everyone!

Name:  st pat nails.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  113.2 KB

Oh my goodness, i love the nails.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    A Gold Buckle!! I love it, and the rainbow. I love a pedi. Haven't had one since last summer. Just about time to fix that! I get my nails done every other week, now I have an idea for this weeks "design". Thank you! LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Sent a PM to my partner, Nancy in Louisiana. Looking forward to meeting you.
    Lynda Rae

"One who makes no mistakes -- never makes anything!" Author Unknown

Both of my partners have been contacted and we are ready to begin, I think. I may make something other than what I had originally planned.

Lynnie, I love the DQyou sent! and especially like the label and little representation of Australia!! Want to try adoing something like that for Alaska...Wish I had a camera that would do pictures..so ...Thank you!!

Yes I did get it Lynnie I love it!! Please post pictures...I did write somewhere ? Sorry if I messed up posting somewhere.. I have not received the other DQ yet but sure it will arrive soon..also did a block swap and haven't received that yet.
    I have been so engrossed in getting a singer 401a that I won on an auction to work: 15+ hours of cleaning, digging out old dried oil etc. from inside her..(on Ebay ..the seller said she worked.).I didn't think to ask does she sew? I have gotten her to where she does work..she was missing a ZZ foot plate so I am waiting to get that to see if she still needs adjusting..I had one of these sewing machines I bought 54 years ago and loved (my youngest daughter chose it when she moved to Alabama 26 years ago) all the machines I have had have not held up like that one my daughter has! I think my new "baby" will turn out delightful!! Also looking into maybe investing in a Janome or possibly Brother?
    Thank You again Lyn!! this is fun!

Glad you got it Alice, I will post a pic in the Feb Dolls Quilt thread.

The foot pedal on my Elna died last week and the nice repairman is trying to find a replacement or else DH will be spending $$$$$$$ to buy me a new machine if he wants peace to rein in the house I also took my Singer featherweight in to have a service while I was at it and can't wait to get her back. Thank goodness I have a backup Janome or else I would be climbing the walls by now.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

So sorry to miss this month. I'm trying to finish UFOs, so I can enjoy starting new projects more. Will keep in touch by looking at the posting of "a touch of green".

Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast