Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean D View Post
    I put my doll quilt together and will begin stitching it right now while the sun is shining! I hope to mail it out this Friday if all goes well-well means no more snow to shovel! 9 1/2" last night-yikes!
    we were lucky this year not much snow only adusting once this year so far. Use to live in Michigan and understand that they really got snow this year too. I'm working on my DQ but have a project in the way hope to work on finishg it tomorrow. We have UFO day at the shop tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Needlegrammy View Post
    Quiltymom, Love your St. Patrick's quilt and the sewers pouch !!!

Tulip, What a great quilt you made....love the colors!!!
    Saw it in living colors too it was awsome a lot of needle work went into it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnie25 View Post
    I have my DQ ready to quilt. Have just spent 5 glorious days at our shack, sitting on the verandah reading 'Amish' novels and sewing like crazy, enjoying the beautiful autumn (hot, hot, hot) weather ! Now back home and I get my Elna back tomorrow, foot pedal replaced - oh my I have so many quilts just waiting to be quilted.
    I just finished reading 3 novels of an amish girl too. It was good. They were by Cindy Woodsmall

We are on series two of call the midwife now. It was the last episode of series two on Sunday. I did not get any DQ done today. Have been helping my neighbour with VWcamper van seat covers today
    ​Jan

Blog Entries
    Annaquilts, I worked on your DQ on Saturday and Sunday. I used the little twister. Boy are the directions on that thing vague!! It didn't turn out like I expected, sewed it together, ripped it apart, sewed it back together, ripped it apart again. Laid it out on the floor, said POOP!! sewed it back together, now am embellishing. I won't use that tool again, I assure you that! LOL I am very happy with the way it is turning out. Bet you never thought that was going to be my next sentance, did you!! Gonna be next weekend before I get it in the mail, I am sure. Out of town yesterday and most of today. Catching up at work this afternoon. Time change is Kicking my a**! It don't make any sense, it is only an hour!! For goodness sake!! Loving all the stuff coming in, can't wait to see more. I have a teaser, but no time to post. Maybe tomorrow.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    I used the little twister. Boy are the directions on that thing vague!!

buslady, I have done up a very good tutorial for using the little twister, with lots of photos. If you want I can send it to you. I just love the twister tools and have made so many quilts with both the large and small ones.
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Cuppy has received the quilt I made for her. If you want to view it just hit the blogspot site beneath this...it was fun to make.

Blog Entries
    Difergie, I LOVE that little peek of green. How marvelous and inventive. Hats off to you for creativity!
    Krystyna
    Embrace each new day with gratitude

Blog Entries
    Super cute DQ Difergie! How clever!

Diverge,I absolutely love that little hint of green quilt it is so pretty,I also love black and white.i also sent cuppy a black and white quilt for the feb swap.
    PMarch

Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23 24 33 ... LastLast