Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green

Blog Entries
    Got my DQ from Lisa LOVE LOVE it.She did a great job. She asked me what I liked . I said flowers and butterflys and bright colors. Thanks lisa
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Lisa, you made a really pretty quilt for JuanitaBean. I love it too!

aww thank you, ladies. love doing the swaps. All the little DQ's are so adorable.
    We couldn't all be cowboys, so some of us are clowns.
    http://blockinaround.blogspot.com

I got my beautiful quilt from Kitsykeel it's very pretty,she is still waiting on hers but it will
    Go out real soon. Hers a. Picture,thank you Kitsy
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Last edited by letsquilt; 03-25-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    PMarch

letsquilt- very nice quilt from kitsykeel.

Blog Entries
    Wow, I just love what I am seeing. I have been working my way through the stack of UFO's in my home. I have 8 quilt tops done and need to get at the quilting. Finished one last night. The next one is trapunto, by plan anyway. I am trying to make a quilt for each of my siblings (4). Finished my dad's last year, it was my DS that I finished last night. DD's and DGK all done. I have to slip one in for a young girl that graduated 2 years ago and I promised her a quilt. Top is done. Story of my life. Anyway, the reason for this rambling. Lisa, you have inspired me!!!!!!!!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Cute, cute DQ's everyone! I see that my swap partner received her DQ from me on the 21st, but no word from her and she did pm me about mailing hers out to me, so I'm thinking she's maybe unhappy with what I did. I'm sorry!

Blog Entries
    Impossible!!! Did you receive hers?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    Cute, cute DQ's everyone! I see that my swap partner received her DQ from me on the 21st, but no word from her and she did pm me about mailing hers out to me, so I'm thinking she's maybe unhappy with what I did. I'm sorry!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Rw, I love your work!

Hmmm I don't think that is necessarily so. I had two partners and one of them also recieved delivery the 21 st and I have not heard anything. It is a busy time right with Palm Sunday and Easter. It is simple if she doesn't like it she can send it right back. I think sometimes people just have a lot going on. Did you have a change to pm her? I just did to my partner. I understand you feeling this way though. I had a partner, not in this swap, that received my wall hanging and I never heard or received anything back. She also ignored my pm-s. Part of me felt it was because she did not like the wall hanging but realistically I felt it wasn't the reason. I figured time to go on with life.

Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    Anna Quilts

Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast