Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 10-03-2012, 03:55 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean View Post
Krystyna I have Two started so I"ll take Ms Grace too. Just let me know. Thanks Juanita
Juanita, you are a doll, but before I saw your offer, I PM'd her to team her up with Sewbeadit. Your hostess is very mush brained this month and I struck again giving Sewbeadit herself as a partner. (Thanks to QuilterMomof3 for letting me know!)

But if you are up for a second partner, Quercus Rubra needs one!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:56 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
awww I thought I signed up for this one too.... oh well I'll be sure to get in next months. I was having some issues getting on to the thread anyhow.

Tricia
Hi Tricia,
I did see your post and wrote on the thread that you had to PM me, but never heard from you, so if you want to join in, please PM Juanita Bean.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:24 AM

Marybeth I don't jog or even run but I will come on own in that pretty big truck we own and kick your scrawny tailside if you dont pop that puppy right on over to this house asap. First I have to find you and second I have to stop napping long enough to do that but i could if I .. could. I finished because well I liked it so much.. its nothing like your quality so forget it kiddo but think of the two of us and what could be LOL when you open it. Time she waits for no one..

how is everyone else doing on their projects? I love the sneak peaks way cool.. I am working on blocks for another swap and everyday its like this mystery what am i working with today? I kept everything in their original envelope so even though I have seen things one time its all new to me when I open it again.. ah memory after menapause.. not a good thing for this old prune. I love the DQ swap the most as well size is open and concept is open.. oh baby this is a fun swap.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:41 PM

Hey Miss Brat! It is in the mail on it's way to you, but you know I really did think about sending it around the group, like a Round Robin.

Need prayers, a really good friend lost her fight with breast Cancer. I have no understanding of why this dreaded illness is still taking so many good women!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:07 PM

[/QUOTE]Boy was it worth the wait. Aren't these just the cutest? Such cuddly flannel you want to just touch them over and over, and all the little appliqued birds and ribbon flowers - not to mention the cutest bug buttons.
Thank you Eagleone2you2.....I love them![/QUOTE]

EagleOneOwl2U2
I am so glad that you like them Paula, just a little thing the two quilts on the sides are on the wrong sides by the books pic, but the way you put them to me looks better. I really hope that you would like them the flowers were not a sure thing but I went ahead and added them just in case you might like them. I am sorry I did not add a sleeve on the backs it did not dawn on me until after I sent them to add them. The book I have that these came from has a quilt that is made out of the same fabric and I am making it for me slowly when I got to a Dr's appt I can work on each patch for that quilt. But I really appreciate you waiting and also thanks Krystyna to!!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:43 PM

Christina - sorry about the error on the layout but I agree- I like them that way too! They are so cool. You will have to post pictures when you finish your whole quilt!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:45 PM

marytoddliz - I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. {{{hugs}}} and prayers for you and her family.
It is truly incomprehensible that we still loose so many.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Swap Hosts

Marybeth, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I've lost too many, including my mother, to breast cancer.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Swap Hosts

My fabulous partner this month, QuilterMomof3, sent me a fabulous link to doll quilt patterns. Take a look http://www.allcrafts.net/quilting/mini-quilts.htm
Old 10-03-2012, 05:36 PM

Very cool line with several very neat ideas.
TY for sharing with us too.