Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 10-06-2012, 04:19 PM

just love all the fall colors in these quilts......Elisabrat-love the pumpkins, and especially the inset picture. Marytoddliz- so many eye catching colors in the quilt you designed....love the back as well.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:46 PM

Oh my goodness those are adorable! Great job ladies!

I finished my top today and hope to be able to quilt and bind tomorrow so I can mail on Monday!
Old 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM

Love both quilts I have seen so far that have been posted, and of the sneak peeks, I can't wait to sell the full DQ! I am working away on mine, and now I am kicking myself for not doing a few of these sooner!! They are so fun! Already looking forward to next month's I am aiming for Mon. or Tues. to have mine completed so my partner can enjoy her Halloween DQ
Old 10-07-2012, 01:42 AM

I am looking forward to Novembers quilt too..its so wonderful to have something to anticipate.. the joy of making a suprise for someone else and the thrill of getting one in return. The possibilities are endless. Marybeth I loved it and not sure what your talking about on the embroidery. It came out great. I truly love the pumpkin in the center on the back where you signed it that is something I would love all over a piece of fabric as the quilting job.. cool cool cool. I have it hanging up in my front entry pinned that puppy right to the wall for all to enjoy. Then it will go up on the wall in the sewing room.. its a small room if I continue doing this swap I will be pinning them to the roof!
Old 10-07-2012, 03:52 AM
Swap Hosts

Hilarious witch fabric!
We're back. I'm hurting ... lower back especially ... and we did not make enough to buy that small Greek island I had my eye on.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:28 AM

Linda you are so fast... I'm sure i will like it, you make awesome quilts!
I'm quilting the borders and binding today. Will mail your DQ on Monday or Tuesday.
Originally Posted by ljdugas31 View Post
ok needlegranny i am sending you your doll quilt,hope you like it.....
Old 10-07-2012, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Hilarious witch fabric!
We're back. I'm hurting ... lower back especially ... and we did not make enough to buy that small Greek island I had my eye on.
Sorry your hurting Krystna - I guess you will just have to buy more fabric since you can't afford the island.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:08 PM

Wow I love the DQ so far. Marybeth.....what a cute idea and Elisabrat.......How cute with the witches drinking (tea???).
I have my DQ all put together and I am quilting it now. Hope to have it done by next week. any idea what Nov. will be as I need to make it this month as I leave for Australia on Nov. 6th so I need it to be done by then.
I already have the material and an Idea of what I am doing. Think to be thankful.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:35 PM

Your going to Australia? Bring that sewing machine as a carry on .. who needs clothes you will be fine.. its spring down there now so just go with naked. Then you have room for sewing silly goose. November will be.. good question I know half of you are groaning.. already? but hey why not ponder. I want to do thanksgiving TURKEYS myself lol because i think I would suck at a cornucopia applique and I dont want to suck. A last hurrah to fall? Pilgrims or Indians? what Thanksgiving means to you? (maybe too deep).. a doll quilt meant to be just that a doll quilt that can be given to a child at christmas maybe with her own doll? donated because we are all so fortunate enough to be able to do this for each other when so many have so little? just a thought..
Old 10-07-2012, 09:12 PM

very cute quilts.