Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap

ok Nancia gotta ask why not fall? I get the halloween adversion but fall? like no leaves? nothing like that? curiosity makes me ask never heard of anyone not liking leaves.. I like them in other peoples yards so I dont rake them. We have pine trees so needles are biggie here. They are HEAVY to move after a while.. those piles keep growing and growing.. ok now I get why you dont like leaves. you rake too.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Well it sounds like I am not alone, I went to the PO and CLOSED! LOL .. So first thing this morning I was waiting outside for them to open the doors.. hehehe
    Sneak peek for Brandy!
    Name:  IMG_3371.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  104.1 KB
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    barb, i'm sure she'll like it! i know her personally, and as long as it isn't anything fallish, or halloweeny, it'll be great for her!!
    trick or treat?
    Well that was fun. I wrote my message in the middle of your message and I got the error....message too short. So I checked and realized what I did wrong so I cut it out. Then went down to here and pasted it in. ????? It disappeared.
    here goes again. Think catty (hint) and cute.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Oh yeah I forgot, I will have to walk up to Target (1 mile away) to pick up a prescription (If it is there...been having bad luck on that score), get a large envelop for DQ and then go to the Post office. No car today as my daughter went out to go to work and her battery was dead so she took my car. Good thing I really didn't need it. The walk will do me good.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    going to try my best to get this one finished and put it in the mail today , AND!!! this time I wont forget to put my name on it!!
    Last edited by Psychomomquilter; 10-09-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: mis spelled words
    The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..... for anything

looks cute IDQ
    Brenda

Well,been working on my dq but no word from my partner yet. so i may just have to keep it for myself.
    Some very nice dq's coming in.
    off to sew some more.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries
    You too mooretll, I have not heard from mine either. I have mine all laid out, hoping to finish this week so can mail next and get out earlier than last minute this month. So much to do, so little time. My partner is Nana Val. I will still get it made up so I am on the ball.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Here is a "little" sneaky peak at what I am working on for Quiltymom! Hopefully I can finish it this weekend.
    Name:  DQ Oct.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  26.6 KB
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    Sent my DQ out today for Qercus Rubrau and Psychomomquilter I had fun doing this both of you. Hope you like them. Should have them by Friday Juanita

Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast