Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap

Aww... thanks! She's my little tomboy who is always outside and she loves her chickens.
    jillnjo

Blog Entries
    God bless your GD. When I was little one of my jobs was to feed the chickens. I hated them. They'd peck at my little legs and flap around and make a horrid stink.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Growing up a suburban kid, I loved going to grandparent's or cousin's homes in the country to feed the cows, pick the corn and doing other "farm" type things but I have to agree with Krystyna - I didn't like the pecky chickens either. Oh, and geese are just plain mean!
    Paula
    Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.

Blog Entries
    Krystyna, you and I must be on the same page girlfriend...I too have been thinking "turkey" today...and then I see you've gone and made some turkey appliques...cute, cute!

Blog Entries
    Lucky ME.... I received such a Sweet Halloween Treat from IDQ. It's so Cute!
    Will post picture later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    Krystyna, you and I must be on the same page girlfriend...I too have been thinking "turkey" today...and then I see you've gone and made some turkey appliques...cute, cute!
    Yep! Got three done. One more to go then onto leaves and corn!
    Krystyna

BbEmerald, what a cute DQ! Wow! Great job!

Blog Entries
    rec'd a gorgeous dq from urgodschild2! i've taken pix and will post as soon as i'm awake! thank you. barb! i love it and all the sparkle! yours is done and hopefully i'll get it to the p.o. before it closes!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly Nana View Post
    Growing up a suburban kid, I loved going to grandparent's or cousin's homes in the country to feed the cows, pick the corn and doing other "farm" type things but I have to agree with Krystyna - I didn't like the pecky chickens either. Oh, and geese are just plain mean!
    Geese! Yes, nasty. We kept some that served as watch dogs ... or I guess, watch geese. They were very protective.
    Krystyna

I am going to get started on Novembers soon. I love the pumpkin that is a very cute one and I sure would love to make one next year. My daughter would love it. As it is I am running to get the next month package of goodies for her set to mail Oct 28th. I also need 100 ornaments for a Christmas tree I am volunteering to get up in a senior home for their tree parade (lots of trees in the dining hall). its a low income home for them and its something they look forward to every year. HELP! its a good cause and I am THANKFUL I am not in one any longer. I had to spend two weeks this summer in one and it was not super fun. They are sure lonely. So that is my thankful thought. I have a lot of pay it forwards to do I think. boy.. a wall quilt based on thankful.. that is a good one.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17 26 27 28 37 ... LastLast