Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Up for October 2012 Halloween or Sender's Choice Doll Quilt Swap

Blog Entries
    Judith, it's gorgeous! Love the background fabric!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    I'm sorry Krystyna, I work on the weekends. I would love to post right now. Also, I don't know whats up with photo bucket, It is being a major pain. I re-size my photos in photo bucket to post here. It's taking hours to upload there. The site keeps freezing my computer. I posted a cry for help in the main forum. Any body have an Image hosting site they want to share. I'm looking for a new one. (Here)http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...e-t203822.htmlDonna, if you can post a photo, Your more then welcome to . Donna, It is so special. I want to share it with everyone. If not, I WILL figure out a way to post it.
    Do you have Microsoft Office? I use Explorer to open the pictures and it defaults to the Picture Manager. It works perfect. I "edit photo", "resize" and pick the "large web" choice. Quick and easy. Still have trouble from my laptop cause it dont' have Office.

Sorry, Lynnie25, that is what I get for posting before I read everything!!!
    Last edited by buslady; 10-22-2012 at 07:00 AM. Reason: To add statement.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Junior Member Happy Cat Quilter's Avatar
    Very beautiful! I chatted with Nana Val today and she absolutely loves this
    Quote Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
    Nana Val asked me to post a photo of the DQ I gave her and to let you know she absolutely loves it. Makes me happy. Attachment 370983
    Linda

I love that pheasant, too! and Judith's quilt is colorful and spooky!! I think my pard should have had my quilt I sent, but haven't heard. Hope it arrived OK.
    jillnjo

Blog Entries
    I didn't realize how much I liked this holiday until I started seeing all these beautiful quilts!! Everyone is doing such a great job.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buslady View Post
    I didn't realize how much I liked this holiday until I started seeing all these beautiful quilts!! Everyone is doing such a great job.
    Well, I hope you like Thanksgiving, too! I know your partner does!!!
    Krystyna

nanakathy55 yours will be mailed tomorrow.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Blog Entries

Quilt from QuiltingKrazy

Thankyou SOOOO much for this stunning and fun quilt!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    Do I see a green spider on that quilt? Gotta admit, I'm not a fan of the creepy crawly aspect of Halloween, but I just love those cheerful Jack o Lanterns!
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Do I see a green spider on that quilt? Gotta admit, I'm not a fan of the creepy crawly aspect of Halloween, but I just love those cheerful Jack o Lanterns!
    A pretty green one!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 ... LastLast