Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 1.5" Swap - Sign-up Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty
    twisted i believe when the neutral swap was discussed tans, off whites, whites, browns, black, grays were mentioned. i went back through my messages to see if i could find where the neutral swap was discussed but cannot find it. sorry.

Thanks, I'll start looking. :roll:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
    twisted i believe when the neutral swap was discussed tans, off whites, whites, browns, black, grays were mentioned. i went back through my messages to see if i could find where the neutral swap was discussed but cannot find it. sorry.

And I think there was going to be less than 50 stamps per set, but I don't recall that any particular number was mentioned. Re-reading the postings on the last swap, the number of stamps mentioned was two each of 25 fabrics for a total of 50 stamps. I could probably do that.

Blog Entries
    i think it was discussed in the winter 1.5 swap. i have a pm response to missi where i said i perhaps wouldn't have that amount of neutrals but i couldnt find the pm missi sent inquiring about our interest in the neutral swap. i saw some discussions on neutrals in the winter swap thread. i otherwise don't remember. i will just wait until the post appears and see at that time what i have available.

Quote Originally Posted by Evie

And I think there was going to be less than 50 stamps per set, but I don't recall that any particular number was mentioned. Re-reading the postings on the last swap, the number of stamps mentioned was two each of 25 fabrics for a total of 50 stamps. I could probably do that.

Blog Entries
    I think you are correct. I was a part of that conversation and that was the final outcome. (because we didnt feel we could do 50 in just cream, off white, ecru).

Not sure, but I think the Fall swap is going to be neutrals. Can someone tell me what is included in neutrals. I'm thinking I won't have enough to participate.

Received first 2 packages from HummerGardenCrafts and
    Quilter Day-By-Day. :thumbup:

Super Member HummerGardenCrafts's Avatar
    I'll surely be ready for them when my package gets back with all the new postage stamps in it.

Blog Entries
    This is a real fun swap....1000 new pieces to play with......

Blog Entries
    okay swappers. you will get a treat this swap. i will be clearing my stamp bag (to make room) so there will be additional stamps in your baggies. i hope you can use them.
    for those of us who have not shipped, might want to put a tad more postage on the return pkg.

Dang, I missed this one :( I love postage stamps!

Blog Entries
    I will swap directly 1-2 pkts with anyone who lets me know. PM me, and include mailing address. (subject to a reasonable number of requesters .. :mrgreen: )

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast