Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2012 Postage Stamp Squares Swap-Sign up closes 9/15/2012

I didn't get any of the board members in the Curious Quilter swap. . I got Dottie who wasn't a member until I told her what fun we were having, and she would fit in.. I think I might have enough different squares to swap for a while. I have two people that are sending me scraps.. Will share them..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by barri1 View Post
    I didn't get any of the board members in the Curious Quilter swap. . I got Dottie who wasn't a member until I told her what fun we were having, and she would fit in.. I think I might have enough different squares to swap for a while. I have two people that are sending me scraps.. Will share them..
    barri1 you got me for a partner in the curious quilter swap so you did get one board member from this swap.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

Blog Entries
    I am for 30 sets sent PM to Mariposa. My husband thinks I am nuts, said "Who trades little tiny slips of fabric all over the place, why don't you just trade big pieces"... he doesn't get it sometimes.
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    I am for 30 sets sent PM to Mariposa. My husband thinks I am nuts, said "Who trades little tiny slips of fabric all over the place, why don't you just trade big pieces"... he doesn't get it sometimes.
    LOL!! My husband asked me what are you doing those squares are too small why would you cut them that small and then send them to people you do not know. He said I think you are loosing it
    ​Christine

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frusratedquilter40 View Post
    LOL!! My husband asked me what are you doing those squares are too small why would you cut them that small and then send them to people you do not know. He said I think you are loosing it
    You guys are cracking me up! My mom says, "I can't even see those things let alone sew them."
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Quote Originally Posted by barri1 View Post
    You're on my list as well barri that makes two. I'm excited about both swaps.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Quote Originally Posted by Fraew View Post
    You guys are cracking me up! My mom says, "I can't even see those things let alone sew them."
    My family thinks I'm crazy. Im having fun so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t250047.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

I'm happy to report that all my Curious squares are out.. I'm waiting for my newbie names.. I volunteered for five.. I still have a few more bags to make on this one, and will send them out..
    Havplenty.. I didn't associate your names.. Sorry..
    SheriR... Nobody questions my sanity and why I'm cutting these silly little squares.. I should be gettting some squares from my friend's mother in NE MO....
    Actually, I'm not sure I'm even cutting them right. I know nobody has complained, but I'm not sure I'm doing them very efficiently.. I have been using a scissor, and a stack of fabric(about five fold), and cut around a template.. Is there an easier way, or more accurate..

jme
    I'm in! LOL
    JME

Fabric makes me happy!

** We have 32 folks signed up so far! Wahoo! **
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast