Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13

Thread: Winter 2012 Postage Stamp (1.5") Squares Swap-Sign up closes 1/15/13

Blog Entries
    Oh, yum! I got my squares yesterday, also. Can't wait to dive into them. Thank you, again, Mariposa!
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Does anyone want to volunteer to sew mine together.. I'm not coming close to getting to them.. To be honest, I still haven't gotten to any of my squares, and it's driving me crazy that they are sitting there.. I am too disciplined to start a project when I am in the middle of one.. but I am in the middle of two.. One is ongoing with four of the same quilts. The other project is a baby mat that is dragging on..

Quote Originally Posted by barri1 View Post
    Does anyone want to volunteer to sew mine together.. I'm not coming close to getting to them.. To be honest, I still haven't gotten to any of my squares, and it's driving me crazy that they are sitting there.. I am too disciplined to start a project when I am in the middle of one.. but I am in the middle of two.. One is ongoing with four of the same quilts. The other project is a baby mat that is dragging on..
    Good luck with that request Barri! I think I'm going to start on mine this weekend. I just started a new diet (Sensa) so I need something to keep me occupied.
    Last edited by Twisted Quilter; 02-12-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    If you choose the behavior, you accept the consequences...Dr. Phil

I got em!! I got em! They are great. Thanks everyone and especially our wonderful hostess. Adding them to my collection as I don't know what I want to do with them for sure. "I want to hoard them."

THANK YOU!!!! Yesterday was my birthday and one of the best gifts I got was that beautiful squishy in my mailbox!! Thank you to EVERYONE, especially Mariposa!!!

Got my big squishy today. It was full of some really awesome ps. Can't wait to start on my quilt with them. Mariposa, can't wait for another round of these little gems. Thanks ladies for swapping.
    SEW LUVD

bepositive-- Happy Birthday to you--just a bit late! Hope your day was great!!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Received my package!!! Thanks to everyone for the exchange!!! Mariposa, thanks for doing the work!

Pay It Forward..... I have a bunch of 1.5" squares that I don't need. If you want some pm me your address and I will send you an envelope until I run out.
    Judy

I'm at a quilters guild retreat this weekend. I mentioned to someone that I trade postage stamps. Now word has gotten around and people are dropping off their scraps for me to cut stamps! Fun having all these different fabrics!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13