Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Thread: "A WOMAN"S FAVORITE THINGS" funky swap... sign up closes August 15th

Blog Entries
    It's been so long since these have gone out. It's exciting to know that they will be winging there way home soon.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    Good thing I posted photos of what was mailed so I remember what I even sent. I know what a stinker I am.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Ok I suppose that some people will need a reminder. Gee hosting is sometimes a real challange.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow, Priority Mail with D/C. From past experience and with the Fall Fantasy Swap they should be there exactly on time, the 15th as given to the swapper.

Red, has Donna's blocks came in on the Fall Fantasy? Have they been swapped out? If not to save on $$'s and shipping, I will probably have you send my Fall Fantasy and this swap back in one package, since I sent Flat Rate Priority Mail for the return back to me.

Hi Pink...
    Please just send normally with your envelope stamped. That is too much bulk and the post office doesn't like all my taping to keep it closed. I have tried this before and it isn't as easy as it would seem.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Fraew,
    Your blocks are here!
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

My blocks were mailed today, and I sent Red the D/C number. They should be there Mon Oct. 15th.

OK everyone... All of the blocks are here for this swap. I will swap them out VERY soon. :~)

So please, anyone who hasn't sent.... don't send. They will be gone so there will be nothing to swap with. Sorry.... But this is the rules.

For all of the people who have participated in my swaps through the last couple years. Thanks so much! I will miss seeing all of your nice work up close and personal. sniff... But, this is the last one I am doing for a good long while, if not ever.

Red
    Last edited by RedGarnet222; 10-15-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Hi Sandy, I have enjoyed every swap you've hosted. So, I hope we'll still be able to "visit" in other swaps here on the board. I hope you are able to work on and enjoy all the things you've been missing out on. Thank you for all the hard you put in for us.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

Blog Entries
    But Red...this is my 1st swap with you.

Thank you for putting up with us. You're awesome.
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 40 41 42 ... LastLast