Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: been away for so long new room

Blog Entries
    Not your fault the A/C went out. Until it gets fixed, what else were you to do? Got To Quilt & Sew!!! He can overlook it for a while. Thank goodness you have a little space in the house to use. Hard to think of it being so hot there. It was 14 degrees here this AM. God Bless you & that Hubby. Oh, and keep smiling. Keep him wondering. Lol.
    Vonda-Texas MiMi of 4 Beautiful Grandbabies

Hope things get better for you in this new year.....go sew.....

Wait for the time he needs something sewn.....ah, sorry honey, my room was moved right!....well, too bad.

I know we jump on one downer but that is ok, they complain too and don't think how we feel about things. We if lived the way they would want then, you would move out. We have many items started but we finish. Maybe, he will get the hint.

So sorry about all the bad that has happened!!!! Your new room is terrific!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

count your blessings not your sorrows... they just make us stronger... God will never give us more than we can handle and he is always right there with us... so happy both you and your husband are okay... we had a house fire in 1989 lost everything but the family and guess what we all recovered and are stronger for it...
    hope your back gets well too will add you to my prayer list...

I am so sorry to read about your fire. May God bless you with a wonderful 2013.
    Jesus knows all my imperfections yet he still loves me. Amazing!

A friend sent me an e-mail that just slapped me where it hurt. It said, "Until God opens the door for you, praise Him in the hall." I thought that was meant just for me, because I sure have been complaining about lots of things I could change. Aren't we funny creatures?

Nice space. Good luck with everything and hope things are getting better for you.
    Patti
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place.
    ~Mark Twain

I love your skirt. I am so sorry about your house fire. My gosh what a nightmare! I am so so sorry about your back. I've benn there done that and I can feel your pain. Good luck with that! I think your sewing room is lovely and I do understand about loving your big space. However, I think you should stop calling it temporary. Then maybe your hubby will get the air conditioner fixed faster!! Take good care of yourself-you are the only one of you for all of us to enjoy!

Blog Entries
    I am very glad to hear you have been alowed in the house. This attitude in the 21st century! I think I'd be putting DH in the workshop.

I would also have to make sure I had a sewing project or magazine in every room.
    peace

EDIT: god has nothing to do with being disimpowered by any man.
    Last edited by ube quilting; 01-06-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast