Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Come Tour My Sewing Room

That looks like a terrific work space for you!

Love it! Also very well organized too. I'm happy for all of you who have sewing rooms.

Thank you! All the floors in the house are laminate and vinyl. I would say easy to clean, but I hardly ever mop. This is a modular home, and we had it set on a full basement 1 1/2 years ago. I have 2 dogs and so much dirt gets tracked in. I knew there was no way I was going to have one inch of wall to wall carpeting.

I've got this fabric I just purchased to add a colorful valance to the room. It, jammie pants, slippers and the next mystery quilt hosted by "paintmejudy" are on the list of things that will help get it back to it normal messiness. I'm really happy with how it came out, and look forward to using it!

Blog Entries
    Hi, I see you have a Husqvarna Rose embroidery machine. How do you like it? I bought one and have bit been able to use it yet. I have been so busy with work.

You have a wonderful sewing room!

Beautiful sewing room!!!!

Looks wonderful!

I KNEW I should have kept my MIL's old china cabinet! Great idea and no dust on your fabric!

Fabulous room! I have a 401A, too. It was a graduation gift from my parents back in 1980. We have a cabinet just like yours at the LQS where I work, but it holds a Touch & Sew.
    Love the little plaque about creative minds! Years ago, (he's been gone for 17 years now) my dad bought me a button that said, "I'm not messy, I'm creative". I wore it on my coat, but it must have fallen off somewhere.
    Cindy

Curator of an 1889 Singer model 27 Fiddlebase Treadle, a 1951 Singer Centennial Featherweight, a 1956 Singer 401A, and a 1982 Bernina 830 Record.

I have wood laminate in my sewing room but put a braided rug down because I was told the rolling chairs would mark up the floor. Does anyone know if that's true. I guess I could go with stationary chairs with felt on the legs. I hate the rug. I love your room tho

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast